Unban Sure Dood
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Your name:Sure Dood

Ban ID:45343

Banned By:[FL] ZedsDead

Reason Homophobic language
Involved:Random Guy

Why we should unban you:Hello I would like to be unbanned because a guy was in my shop buying nothing,then he sat at the door went afk for a moment I couldn't leave.I asked him several times to leave.I was going to request the police unti but there was only SRU which protect the nexus.So I was very angry of him blocking the exit/entrance so I said "Buy something or leave you freaking ***!"Which then ZedDead grabbed me and took me next to BP asked me what I said I answered everything truthfully told him what I said.Then he asked me I read the rules I said yes I did.Then (Already knew I was getting banned because That type of language isn't tolerated on ANY fearless server.I learned from my mistakes,that was my first time every using that language on a fear server.But I'm from cali most teenagers call each other "cigarettes" or "gay" when something is stupid or annoying.But don't really mean the true meaning of those words.I really slipped out something I normally say which I shouldn't.I have learned to just say m8 instead now!I also thought 6 days was a little harsh.Especially to me because all day I really just sit on my butt and play Fear rp on v2d.But I understand how much and many people have been affected by that word,and I NEVER meant it that context.-Sure Dood Cool
Denied.

Posting multiple unban requests towards the same ban.

User Warned.