Unban Request
Your name: Camo²

Your ban ID: 45359

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Team killing.

Involved: No idea. Possibly guy I shot whilst raiding Pres.

Why we should unban you: It was a case of accidental death. We (the Corleones) had made it to the top floor of the President's office to complete a raid however, in doing so, whilst trying to kill an officer, another Corleono who I have no clue as to who it was, accidentily walked in front of my line of fire (the path overall was very narrow). I did acknowledge his death afterwards and he did too I believe. It was only a few hours later when I was banned for teamkilling.
Logs showed that you took an magnificent HP from a player and I so I decided to ban you due to that. You had disconnected, if you would have been on the server I would have talked to you.

I can see how you may have accidentally shot him, so I can agree on approving this unban request. Just try to be more careful with your weapon, be sure to point it on the right player!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yeah, I somehow managed to shoot his head and it took him right down! I didn't see how, seeming as my shooting is usually atrocious. And I was on v33x when I was banned. Sorry about the kill however - I may have to improve my shooting skills. Thanks again. Smile
Approved.