Will Fearless add / replace more cars in the future?
(03-02-2014, 06:36 PM)Crashdownx Wrote: The steering wheel is on the wrong side.
I would not say that it's on the wrong side.. It's a japanese car you know. Tounge

(03-02-2014, 09:11 PM)Morbid Wrote: Is it just me wondering why your hp is at 95?
I feel down the stairs before I walked out of the door in the beginning XD.
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Morbid
New vehicles must be add and remove the old ones , there are good vehicles now , theres no reason to keep the old ones , also changing weapons would be good .
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • Lightbeer
(03-02-2014, 09:05 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: I really want a commercial lorry, and I think it should be ripped out and redone with more mainstream cars, and one or two sports.

Sligwolf's truck would fit the bill .
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=194583946
The current vehicles are not being replaced due to the authenticity of FL. Although it would be nicer to have TDM vehicles and better quality vehicles, without the current vehicles on FL it would not be the same. Would feel like an entirely different gamemode. The vehicles we currently have are practical for most roleplay situations, I do not see why you would want modified cars, faster cars etc.
(03-06-2014, 02:20 PM)Jonesy Wrote: The current vehicles are not being replaced due to the authenticity of FL. Although it would be nicer to have TDM vehicles and better quality vehicles, without the current vehicles on FL it would not be the same. Would feel like an entirely different gamemode. The vehicles we currently have are practical for most roleplay situations, I do not see why you would want modified cars, faster cars etc.

You're right... I'd totally miss being CDM'ed by a BMW ..... Skeptical
The following 2 users Like RockHunter's post:
  • Weecow, Floodify
Those floodlights are.. A bit too there for me.