Ranged Tazer
(03-04-2014, 05:01 PM)Jarz Wrote: The standard issue taser usually is the x26, with 25 feet ranging coil. It is recommended to fire from point blank to 20 feet. With that in mind, + support

The only problems with the X26 is that
1)coil comes out in a V shaped pattern
1.2)both coil ends must hit the suspect
2)I don't think GMOD has a good model for it
3)adds another thing that could be abused at long range
Also, when tazing someone, it should be tazed not knocked out. For example:Jack Mondays: I have tazed (let's just say…Venom for example)Alex Warren(or other IC name).
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
There is a model that exists.. its nothing more than a Benelli that has been skinned to resemble the X26.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=78109

[Image: b0e6e37dc3edd0c5c8e98338edc1e363.jpg]

It could be greatly improved upon .
+support and also if we could have a longer tazer time. I have to rush through warrants and i never spell anything correctly on the radio and the pres says what and the next thing I know woooosh the guy is gone with cuffs on him and i cant ask for help because i know other units wont respond so I have to go and start looking for him then i get sad because i cant find him so if you could do those 2 simple things i will be happy.
(03-09-2014, 05:27 PM)RockHunter Wrote: There is a model that exists.. its nothing more than a Benelli that has been skinned to resemble the X26.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=78109

[Image: b0e6e37dc3edd0c5c8e98338edc1e363.jpg]

It could be greatly improved upon.
I don't mean a SHOTGUN tazer I mean like Pistol size. Heres an X26 in real life:
[Image: 14530-DEFAULT-l.jpg]
Also you can take out the cartridge for an effect like this possibly?
[Image: Taser-x26.jpg]
Also the X26 has a laser sight built in where the flashlight is located.
Where I live there aren't tasers at all so those officers who have them are able to incapacitate suspects more efficiently while still not having to reach for the Glock or M9 or whatever pistol they carry.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Done.
Kind Regards,
Wood.