Ban Request - Frede0078
(03-03-2014, 04:42 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 03:02 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 10:11 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 08:13 PM)frede0078 Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 08:11 PM)chargrilledawesome Wrote: SRU also need to be called out to raid/search places that may have weapons and/or contraband in case normal officers can't handle it. It is not FailRP for SRU to respond to a search of a compound as suspicious as that when they have been specially requested by the regular Patrol officers. And it was found that you didn't even have anything illegal in any of the houses you claimed to own, so your attempted escape that killed an SRU, injured another and damaged all of our vehicles was useless and un-called for. It is also Fail to flee from the Police during a search as a Civilian, especially with nothing to hide.

Its Failrp.
I did not Damage all The cars.
Some civilitians Does not Like The police..
No it's not. SRU are called out to raid suspected contraband and gun stashes. You damaged mine and an SRU's cruiser.
Whether you like them or not it's breaking FearRP to flee in a car when told to stop and when you don't have anything to hide.

I was not told to stop. I just got shot.
If i got told to stop, i would have stopped.
You were ordered multiple times by voice to get out. Dermy even said through mic to "get out of the vehicle".

I dont now if i did, because i did not hear it. As soon as i drowe out, i got shot.
Approved.