Banned by shark
Your name: Minimacfox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40953131

Banning Admin: Shark

Ban Length: 3 weeks

Reason for the ban: Abusing the ammobug, RDM, Random tranq

Ok first of all I wanna say: "Abusing the ammo bug is (true)"

Second, RDM AND random tranqing was because a guy broke NLR because they jumped on my car and wouldn't go down, it was Blat and Chemicalcat. I gout outta the car but Chemicalcat got in and stole it rigth away. I shot Blat, and 1 min later he comes back, asshole! Your friend killed me and you tranqed me, fuck you! I ran after him trying to tranq him, we ran into tides and he moved and another guy was behind him so I tranqed him in a mistake. Well we ran out of tides a guy tried to kill me with a crowbar but my friend protected me and used his knife to kill him, another guy killed my friend, then I tranqed the guy and abused the ammo bug by killing him with my shotgun.

But 3 weeks is WAY too long for abusing the ammo bug, just because you got reports of me random tranqing it was a big mistake, I only shot 1 in a mistake.
-Thread Cleared-

Warnings issued.

Edit: Abusing an Exploit is a serious matter be happy you didnt got a longer one.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Since i was involved in this i can post here.
Me and a guy (cant remember name) was in tides to do a trade with some items. While we were half way i saw a shot right beside me (missed) 5 sec after (I bet you abused the bug there) I got randomly tranqed by YOU.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Yes and im sorry Andreas it was a miss, and later on yes I abused the ammo bug.
(07-23-2011, 07:24 PM)Andreas Wrote: Since i was involved in this i can post here.
Me and a guy (cant remember name) was in tides to do a trade with some items. While we were half way i saw a shot right beside me (missed) 5 sec after (I bet you abused the bug there) I got randomly tranqed by YOU.

Andreas it was me when i wanted to buy Crowbars and big pocket
What about the time you yesterday first randomly raided my house, and later CDM´d me when I was president, saying "lOl I killed president because he walked in the middle of the road with gay music Cheese" I mean I clearly announced we shall march over the streets to enjoy the victory, and then you do things like that?
In case not trusted, check the logs any admin.
Yes crazy.
But if it was a miss why did you shot 2 times?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Ahh again you...
Just want to send this
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...4#pid28654
This is from an in-actief br on you...