Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: A_L

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10275897

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 4000 min.

Reason for the ban: Basing in the labs.

Why we should unban you: Cause i didnt know that i couldnt have a room with contrabands down in the labs... and i cant see that there is something about it in the rules.

Im sorry that i didnt knew
You aren't allowed to build in the nexus unless you are government.
Added to the fact that you were murdering every person who came down is why you got a harsh ban.
(07-24-2011, 04:54 PM)Storm Wrote: You aren't allowed to build in the nexus unless you are government.
Added to the fact that you were murdering every person who came down is why you got a harsh ban.

I didnt knew that all the way down there in the garage were a part of the nexus.

I've been told that it is legal enough to kill people in order to protect contras.
It is. You have to go through at least one locked nexus door to get to it.
You are, but it shows you can't/wont rp at all.
(07-24-2011, 05:00 PM)Storm Wrote: It is. You have to go through at least one locked nexus door to get to it.
You are, but it shows you can't/wont rp at all.

We went through the garage down to the labs...
I dont understand what you mean about that it shows that we wont rp?
why can we make contras on this server if it shows that we wont rp?
Because you just shoot rather than actually roleplaying with someone.
I'm not saying its against the rules, I'm saying it shows you cant rp.
So unless you have anything else to say that will help with your unban im denying this.
(07-24-2011, 05:30 PM)Storm Wrote: Because you just shoot rather than actually roleplaying with someone.
I'm not saying its against the rules, I'm saying it shows you cant rp.
So unless you have anything else to say that will help with your unban im denying this.

I still think 4000 min. is a long time... cause i didnt know that labs were a part of the nexus, and we didnt just shoot? we tried to talk us out of it, but the police handcuffed one of us, and then the other guy shot...
But im sorry... can i get another chance?
No, Hiippie wasn't let off so neither will you.