Unban request..
Your name: Hermeyyy

Your ban ID: 45271

Banned by: [FL:M] Kpred

Reason: Homophobic language towards anotherr member of staff

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: I did a bad move, but Kpred got disrespected and that guy got only a 1 day ban. I just think for this it's unessecary to ban me for 2 months for basicly the same thing.
Now, the other case is completely irrelevant as you weren't talking about him you were talking about a supervising administrator, even when he wasn't on the server. You cannot go around calling people f****** and expect to get away with it. Saying so is a breach of the server rules and considering your hours and RP point count I would of expected you to know much better.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(02-28-2014, 07:17 PM)KPred Wrote: Now, the other case is completely irrelevant as you weren't talking about him you were talking about a supervising administrator, even when he wasn't on the server. You cannot go around calling people f****** and expect to get away with it. Saying so is a breach of the server rules and considering your hours and RP point count I would of expected you to know much better.

I know I did a very bad move I was just pissed because loosing an RP point is not fun but really 2 months that is way to long only if you could shorten the ban to a month I would be happy.
Considering you knew you would get banned for the offence also seems like a blatant disregard of the server rules.

I really don't see why you should be unbanned as you knew of the consequences.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(02-28-2014, 07:20 PM)KPred Wrote: Considering you knew you would get banned for the offence also seems like a blatant disregard of the server rules.

I really don't see why you should be unbanned as you knew of the consequences.
I did realize when I said the offensive word what would happen, and I apologize.
Shortened.