Chaos in Norway.
(07-23-2011, 07:10 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 05:41 PM)Storm Wrote: Yeah it was horrible, I saw a few leaked vids and pictures earlier today.
Did the guy have a motive?

He's rumoured to have links with the EDL and to have far right political motives. His main priority was to assassinate Jens Stoltenberg the Norwegian Prime Minister who was currently at the location of the bomb site, leaving to head to Utøya. The whole thing was pincer trap to kill the President really.

It's freaking disgusting.

EDL?
EDL are in the UK, why would they want to kill a Norwegian Prime minister? :S
(07-23-2011, 07:10 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 05:41 PM)Storm Wrote: Yeah it was horrible, I saw a few leaked vids and pictures earlier today.
Did the guy have a motive?

He's rumoured to have links with the EDL and to have far right political motives. His main priority was to assassinate Jens Stoltenberg the Norwegian Prime Minister who was currently at the location of the bomb site, leaving to head to Utøya. The whole thing was pincer trap to kill the President really.

It's freaking disgusting.

We don't have a president. He didn't try to assasinate our Primeminister, he tryed to kill him. This guy is not a ghost with a sniper. He tryed to make as much destruction as possible.

On the other hand, I have some news:
LATEST:

Anders Behring Breivik (32 years old) admits to the police that he was behind the bombing, and the mass killings.
He thought it was cruel, BUT NECESSARY. They haven't published the motive in his own words. But I will do it once it gets out here.
Its so crazy! I can't belive someone can get themself to do that?

And you lost your friend? Damn, im truly sorry about your lost ):
A friends friend has been shot in the foot and in the face.
I am not amused.

True feelings for the people of Oslo, and all involved and suffering.
"Briggs."
I don't hope somebody gets same idea like that idiot Sad
Firstly I'd like to say how sorry I am to Norway and to you, Marius. My deepest condolences for the loss of your friend, and to all in Norway who is suffering on this day.

Secondly, there was an incident earlier today where someone made a very distasteful and disrespectful joke about the current situation. I'm not naming anyone, but if it happens again, expect a very, very harsh ban. This applies to making a joke about any death, not just extreme reports of terrorism. I've heard that there were a few Amy Winehouse jokes today - If I catch any more of these or similar, expect the same harsh punishment. That's all of got to say - I hope no-one else breaks this vital rule.
Thats awful. Why would someone do that?
Listen man, im sorry about your friend and everyone else who died.
That is a disgrace, how could you ever do that?
Good luck you you, your family and your friends, along with everyone else in Norway.

Images of the massacre. These are horrifying. Marius I am so sorry. I am practically speechless.
[Image: oslo-bomb.jpg]
[Image: oslo-bomb-2.jpg]
[Image: oslo-bomb-3.jpg]
As far as I am concerned, these are real.
(07-24-2011, 02:04 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Thats awful. Why would someone do that?
Listen man, im sorry about your friend and everyone else who died.
That is a disgrace, how could you ever do that?
Good luck you you, your family and your friends, along with everyone else in Norway.

Images of the massacre. These are horrifying. Marius I am so sorry. I am practically speechless.
[Image: oslo-bomb.jpg]
[Image: oslo-bomb-2.jpg]
[Image: oslo-bomb-3.jpg]
As far as I am concerned, these are real.

Yes, that's our main city destroyed.. :/
And yes, they are real.
I am so sorry for you Marius. The bombing and the massacre itself are just... Horrifying. And when I heard that you lost your friend there, that really touched me. I mean, how can someone do that to innocent children!?
Also I give you my deepest condolences.

Good luck man
(07-23-2011, 07:13 PM)Storm Wrote: EDL?
EDL are in the UK, why would they want to kill a Norwegian Prime minister? :S

He had blog posts on the Internet which directly linked him and his manifesto and video released on the Internet which I've read basically states how European Nationalism has been lost due to Marxist invasion into the UN and Europe since 1945 forcing multiculturalism and destroying European individuality.

(07-23-2011, 10:37 PM)Marius Wrote: We don't have a president. He didn't try to assasinate our Primeminister, he tryed to kill him. This guy is not a ghost with a sniper. He tryed to make as much destruction as possible.

On the other hand, I have some news:
LATEST:

Anders Behring Breivik (32 years old) admits to the police that he was behind the bombing, and the mass killings.
He thought it was cruel, BUT NECESSARY. They haven't published the motive in his own words. But I will do it once it gets out here.

I meant to say Prime Minister, not President. and assassinating with a bomb/massacre is the right word to use Tounge

I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry for the people of Norway, I watched his videos and read his manifesto - it truly shows how sick some people in this world really are.