Unban Request
@ Killslef, that's not an excuse. You can't say "I took drugs so I murdered everyone"

Casia, me wearing a gas-mask and having a unique weapon is not a reason to overwhelm me in a crowd... I'm the riot control, it's not a smart idea to run after an armed riot control officer.

Edit: I wasn't simply in the middle of the street - I was evading a crowd that was chasing me. I pulled out my stun-stick in defense, after it failed to deter the players, I pulled out my shotgun. All whilst zig-zagging in the street, to avoid being mobbed by 8 of you. It wasn't like I was prancing around in the road... That's all I have to say.
Completely out of context, Vauld. Kill is saying we were acting crazy in public because we were under the influence, NOT that we were MURDERING everyone, because clearly, we weren't RDMing.

Sure, it's not a valid reason, but it is the reason why people were crowded around you. You are an admin, you're an attraction, you look really cool and you're acting humorous in the middle of the street- OF COURSE people are going to crowd. Again, nobody but Kill and I had any sort of weapon out and we were NOT attacking people with the crowbars, we were making people laugh with them. Providing comedic relief to the people around us. We were all having a good laugh except for you, and I feel like deep down inside you were also having a good laugh. That body movement was way too fluid and playful to be serious role-playing, that's all I'm going to say. You're probably more than used to having a crowd around you, I know exactly what it's like to be an admin on a server. You collect a crowd easily. You know this I'm sure.

This is the last I will say on this matter, I think this thread speaks for itself.
but we werent even harming anyone, i said that the reason we were acting crazy was based on the fact that substance took the ability to decide if a decision is morally right or wrong/a good idea. I wasn't saying we murdered people because drugs had control, the idea IC was to terrorize govenrment officials not kill people. I think that even if she did run at you (it was pretty hectic in the area at the time, id make the same mistake in the hopes of defending myself IC) and did failRP 3 days is over the top. Also the stun thingy doesnt do much other than make the sound, it doesnt cause any visual effects so itd be pretty easy to mistake it for just some type of melee weapon and taking in count the fact that shes new too. And the aura was pretty cheerful; people were laughing and cheering us on so we thought it was all good which i guess was clearly a mistake on our part. im done posting on this thread after this post,
also id like to say the similarity in the posts between me and casia's were not made purposely but its just a coincidence that we posted similar points after another
I hope whoever reviews this thread reads Kills and I's side of the story whole-heartedly because we seriously are making to-the-point advances in this thread. It'll be a shame if it's all overlooked.

This is a massive misunderstanding, and I'm truly sad I am banned right now. I would have fallen to my knees and stopped EVERYTHING I was doing if you gave me a SMIDGEN of ONE idea that it was inappropriate. If anything you and everyone around us looked to be ENJOYING it.

...Sigh.
If I understand correctly, you've been hitting Vauld with a crowbar while he was armed with a shotgun. This ofcourse isn't acceptable according to the rules.

I do wonder what the purpose of a stunstick was in the middle of the street, Vauld.

Imagine when new people join the server - they see someone crowbaring an gasmasked guy with a M3 and a stunstick. What must they think of FL? They'll probably disconnect straight away or mess around too.

I think you both weren't 100% following the rules.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I still find this ban really unfair, I was also running after you without any weapons yet you also stunned me, Vauld. If I as regular player would've ran around with a shotgun and my gas mask on I would've lost RP points for it and would've faced a long suspension.
I'd like to highlight the preamble of our rules;
Quote:Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
In my opinion both of the parties are wrong and made a mistake. The two of you were walking in the middle of the street with your crowbar and I clearly saw both of you hitting people. That is just failrping and minging. I really do not care that you were having a laugh, you broke the rules. Also for Vauld, you were also in the middle of the street with a stunstick and a shotgun wearing a gasmask and would hit people with your stunstick if they came too close to you. Also, I noted that one of the two accused players were banned right after you killed the player Vauld. Why didn't you freeze the player and ban him, instead of killing the player first and then banning.

Also, I do think I made some screenshots of the parties. I will provide them later if I find them.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Unbanned, but see this as a warning not to mess around again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.