Questions about some rules.
Hello everyone. The server is currently down so I decided to come onto the forum to ask some things. First. Is it okay if you get RDM'D or CDM'd To ignore the NLR for that time? Second. About whatch towers and barricades into base's. Can someone elaborate on that rule for me a bit? I was a bit confused on like what barricades are okay, and whatnot. Third, about raiding: Say you're a corleone, what would be a legit reason to raid a rebel? I understand if they steal a car from you or somthing but then, What's the RP reason for them stealing the car? I mean it has to start somewhere right? Maybe i'm thinking to far into it 0.o But yeah, any answers would be appreciated. Much thanks.
P.S. An admin Okay'd an exception to NLR for me accidently propkilling myself.

~Seth
Tod the RDM and CDM can depend lets say some guy RDMs you for your Car and your mate kills him but dies then yes but lets say he RDMs you and its while you are somewhere he is about to turn into a base then its not right and just dont go back unless its your home. CDM well really you cant avoid NLR for that if its in the middle of the City but elsewhere how the hell did you get hit tunnels dont count because I have seen they can be CDM central
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
(07-27-2011, 04:44 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Tod the RDM and CDM can depend lets say some guy RDMs you for your Car and your mate kills him but dies then yes but lets say he RDMs you and its while you are somewhere he is about to turn into a base then its not right and just dont go back unless its your home. CDM well really you cant avoid NLR for that if its in the middle of the City but elsewhere how the hell did you get hit tunnels dont count because I have seen they can be CDM central

Hey thanks man, but do you know about like the barricades and watch tower stuff also?
Bases need to use fence, the FENCE prop. That is all they can use, and they cannot have a different material put on them. However that is just for a perimeter. You can make a ledge on one side for you to shoot over, giving you a legal advantage, but you cannot make a door that you open, shoot and then close.

Any questions at all?
7 months of fails, it teaches you alot, real fast.