Unban request for AFRICANwaterpark
Your name: AFRICANwaterpark

Your ban ID: 45152

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: Fail RP

Involved: A few of my friends such a rule and for3v3or you can ask them they were witnesses and i have a video about 10 minutes long that i started as soon as i joined

Why we should unban you: This kind of stuff ruins my experience joining the server playing for 10 minutes and getting banned for pulling out a tranq and tranqing my friend as a joke. Of course there is a back seat admin watching from across the street. Now i love how im the first one drug into this when all my other friends were over there raiding with a cop and plus the cop in the video i have didn't get banned for random tazing when i got banned for fail rp when it was a joke and if my friend didn't like it he would have involved and admin him self. This ban got on my nerves enough for me almost say forget it to fearless and gmod in general ill give this community one last chance and try to forget about this instance of me being at the wrong place at the wrong time. signed -AFRICAN

This is simi serious rp so a joke every once in a wile should be ok its not like i went on a tranqing spree that would be fail rp.
Its a semi serious gamemod, the roleplay is serious.
So, you would go running around in the street with a tranq gun and shoot your friend just for the fun of it?
ZedsDead was the staff member involved, and I was being talked to by ZedsDead at the same time. I stated clearly that I NEVER ALLOWED the citizens to raid with me, they didn't even have guns out. I even handcuffed one, but being a sole cop I can't arrest 7 citizens that run in, I was in the mans contraband room destroying it and said over the voice,"Get out of the house or when I get out and see you, you will be arrested for trespassing and interfering with police business."

Also, you seemed affiliated with the 'Rule 34' fellow who I confiscated his gun after(RP wise, he agreed to holster it and not pull it out of his arse when a opportunity comes) who had highly illegal weapons(MP5) and was hanging out in the slums, which is basically violent crime central, so naturally I was afraid for my life(In character)and wanted to neutralize any threats, as 'Rule 34' just pulled his weapon and told me to get on the ground, I felt the need to take control of my immediate surroundings which I have seen Enzyme do very many times, I base my police RP off of Enzymes, as he makes it actually fun and interesting to be a police officer.

Please, consult me next time through steam or the PM system on the forums so you don't have to include jibber-jabber in you're thread to get unbanned.
(02-27-2014, 03:53 AM)Venom Wrote: So, you would go running around in the street with a tranq gun and shoot your friend just for the fun of it?

Yea but in real life i have a stun gun but not a tranq and i have tazed my friends before and i have been tazed before clearly you dont know me. XD
I suppose you are referring to me when you say backseat admin. Weather or not your aware, I am a former admin for this community and am fully versed in the rules here. Here is a recount of all the stuff I witnessed.

I saw a cop (Jared) pursuing some people towards the slums. I decided to follow and watch as I noted one person was following the cop at close range (a common tactic to quickly eliminate the cop). One person, Rule 34, pulled out an MP5 in front of the cop. When the gun was away, the cop tazed him, but didn't arrest for some reason. A few moments later, someone else pulled out a knife, the cop was still following Rule 34. Rule 34 then pulled out his MP5 again and started waving it in the air. The cop tazed you, possibly by accident, then tazed him when his gun was away. Still didn't make an arrest. The Rule 34 pulled out his MP5 again, this time supposedly to holster it. By this point I had already contacted the government as the cop was failing to do the job properly, then contacted the admin to note the fail RP. The cop requested a warrant and raided a BMD, while someone (I believe you but not 100%) and Rule 34 joined in on the raid. I reported this as well. Zedsdead showed up, as I was explaining the situation, you tranqed someone for no apparent reason. It was at this point you three were held up by the admin.

I explained the situation, to which the cop failed to realize how any of this was fail RP, rule 34 stated first that the cop made him hand over the weapon, then it was later stated by the cop that he was told to holster the weapon. That would be lying to an admin. The fact that the cop didn't make an arrest under the excuse that "he dealt with it as he felt he needed to" is fail rp in itself. The cop also stated that he was more worried about the contraband arrest, which really doesn't make sense as you would assume that an automatic weapon would be the greater threat then some money printers and druglabs to the city. As for your specific piece of this, randomly discharging a weapon is fail rp, randomly tranqing for the fun of it is also fail rp. Both cases are bannable. The only shock to this story is that you were the only one punished for the massive fail that I witnessed which spanned over the course of about 3-5 minutes, showing extreme bias from the cop towards the citizens of the city. I highly suggest you take more time to read the rules, the roleplay guides, and understand that this isn't a "for teh lulz" dark rp community.

As always, remember this general fact. It takes 5 minutes to read the rules entirely for most people. The average first ban is 24 hours. You decide which is worth it. This is your third Fail RP related ban. Your lucky it wasn't extended and that a moderator, not an admin, was the one who responded in this case. Seeing as you talk about a video, I really wish you could post it so that the truth could be seen and perhaps the situation wasn't as bad as it appeared. As for only being on 10 minutes, that's not exactly true either as I had impounded your car after you got arrested for reckless driving. Your excuse to the cop was priceless "If this is about my driving, I am a woman driver". Sexism is also against the rules sir. Pay more attention to them.

Final note, weather or not you decide to leave the community, most places you go on gmod that are worth being at have decent rules and a team willing to enforce them. If you decide that you don't want to be here, I recommend you just post a goodbye thread, take a break, and if you want to return, do so. The current selection for your course of action will lead to an eventual permaban if you don't change your ways, and those are hard to get removed, even then you only ever get once chance after that.

Sincerely,
Jokhah
The most unlikely supporter of Fearless RP and former administrator.

P.S. Backseat Admining is when you decide to take actions against rule breakers, not when you contact an admin and point out rule breaks.
(02-27-2014, 08:36 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I suppose you are referring to me when you say backseat admin. Weather or not your aware, I am a former admin for this community and am fully versed in the rules here. Here is a recount of all the stuff I witnessed.

I saw a cop (Jared) pursuing some people towards the slums. I decided to follow and watch as I noted one person was following the cop at close range (a common tactic to quickly eliminate the cop). One person, Rule 34, pulled out an MP5 in front of the cop. When the gun was away, the cop tazed him, but didn't arrest for some reason. A few moments later, someone else pulled out a knife, the cop was still following Rule 34. Rule 34 then pulled out his MP5 again and started waving it in the air. The cop tazed you, possibly by accident, then tazed him when his gun was away. Still didn't make an arrest. The Rule 34 pulled out his MP5 again, this time supposedly to holster it. By this point I had already contacted the government as the cop was failing to do the job properly, then contacted the admin to note the fail RP. The cop requested a warrant and raided a BMD, while someone (I believe you but not 100%) and Rule 34 joined in on the raid. I reported this as well. Zedsdead showed up, as I was explaining the situation, you tranqed someone for no apparent reason. It was at this point you three were held up by the admin.

I explained the situation, to which the cop failed to realize how any of this was fail RP, rule 34 stated first that the cop made him hand over the weapon, then it was later stated by the cop that he was told to holster the weapon. That would be lying to an admin. The fact that the cop didn't make an arrest under the excuse that "he dealt with it as he felt he needed to" is fail rp in itself. The cop also stated that he was more worried about the contraband arrest, which really doesn't make sense as you would assume that an automatic weapon would be the greater threat then some money printers and druglabs to the city. As for your specific piece of this, randomly discharging a weapon is fail rp, randomly tranqing for the fun of it is also fail rp. Both cases are bannable. The only shock to this story is that you were the only one punished for the massive fail that I witnessed which spanned over the course of about 3-5 minutes, showing extreme bias from the cop towards the citizens of the city. I highly suggest you take more time to read the rules, the roleplay guides, and understand that this isn't a "for teh lulz" dark rp community.

As always, remember this general fact. It takes 5 minutes to read the rules entirely for most people. The average first ban is 24 hours. You decide which is worth it. This is your third Fail RP related ban. Your lucky it wasn't extended and that a moderator, not an admin, was the one who responded in this case. Seeing as you talk about a video, I really wish you could post it so that the truth could be seen and perhaps the situation wasn't as bad as it appeared. As for only being on 10 minutes, that's not exactly true either as I had impounded your car after you got arrested for reckless driving. Your excuse to the cop was priceless "If this is about my driving, I am a woman driver". Sexism is also against the rules sir. Pay more attention to them.

Final note, weather or not you decide to leave the community, most places you go on gmod that are worth being at have decent rules and a team willing to enforce them. If you decide that you don't want to be here, I recommend you just post a goodbye thread, take a break, and if you want to return, do so. The current selection for your course of action will lead to an eventual permaban if you don't change your ways, and those are hard to get removed, even then you only ever get once chance after that.

Sincerely,
Jokhah
The most unlikely supporter of Fearless RP and former administrator.

P.S. Backseat Admining is when you decide to take actions against rule breakers, not when you contact an admin and point out rule breaks.

I didn't arrest because I was letting him off with a warning, as the MP5 isn't that big of a gun and I assumed to be semi automatic because EvoCity is based off of the US laws, automatic weapons aren't allowed unless you are employed by the US military.

I also thought he could be using it as self defense as African, which would presumably warrant the use of the weapon.

As I said before, I told Rule 34 that I was confiscating his weapon(IC) and to holster it and not to pull it out of his arse whenever he wanted to.(OOC)

Jokah, as a long time player of the server, I expected someone like you to know being a policemen by you're self and raiding is a very hard task, although I NEVER ALLOWED CITIZENS TO RAID WITH ME, THEY SIMPLY WALKED IN AND WHEN I WAS BEHIND THE FADING DOOR I TOLD THEM THAT IF I SAW THEM WHEN I LEFT THE BACK ROOM THEY WOULD BE ARRESTED

I never failed to do my job as a policemen. EvoCity is a relatively small town, which where I live the policemen simply give you a warning or fine you for doing anything.
Hell, my aunt stole jewelry from somebody while she was being a nanny and got fined, no jailtime at all.

I restate this, Rule 34 NEVER DISCHARGED HIS WEAPON I could never know if it was loaded in character, as that would be FailRP.

Many a time I have restated this before, I don't know why you keep replying with you're vision of the story as all you did was stand on the other side of the street and watch.

I am fully aware that if you lie in the courthouse it leads to a forum ban and a extended ban time, which I do not wish to happen. This is the truth, I was there and I know what happened, it seems that you're fabricating you're interpretation of what you see, which could be anything. I could see 2 people fistfighting and post a BR for rdm by you're logic.

This is my last post, I have made my defenses and know that I have not broken any rules, I have only broken very few rules in the beginning of my playtime here at Fearless and will continue to not break rules, as it pisses me off also.

(02-27-2014, 04:34 AM)AFRICANwaterpark Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 03:53 AM)Venom Wrote: So, you would go running around in the street with a tranq gun and shoot your friend just for the fun of it?

Yea but in real life i have a stun gun but not a tranq and i have tazed my friends before and i have been tazed before clearly you dont know me. XD

If you were RPing having a stun gun, would you do it near a policemen? That would be assault if not in self defense.
I could not arrest you for anything, as I never saw you tranquilize the man, and it was in the slums so he could be a Hobo just sleeping on the sidewalk which would be loitering, but I had more important things to deal with.
Denied.

Zedsdead's ban is legitimate and the situation both parties describe is considered FailRP.