[Fruity's] Pineapple Man
Name of player:[Fruity's] Pineapple Man

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60194591

Time in GMT: 21:50-22:20

Server:33x

Summary: I had a Moderna ram me as a police officer, I followed him and he eventually got stuck I got out and I got out my gun out and yelled multiple times for him to get out. Even resorting to my binds multiple times, when he just replied in voice and text. He did not get out (Breaking FearRP) Eventually he came out and yelled don't taze me through microphone, I sent a few @s but I only checked at the end that Verezyn logged off. After about 3 seconds of running backwards away from me towards the hospital he proceeded to get back in his car and continue his futile attempt of getting out of his situation, I could not taze him in the car so this could possibly count as abuse of chairs? Apparently he has a blacklist already. He eventually changed jobs to avoid arrest. And as it was stuck I gently moved it out and sent multiple requests to the president, but he was doing a speech, I resorted to lockpicking it and then I find after it opens he has made his way up to behind me (NLR - does this count if you change job?) and he hopped in and drove off, I had to disconnect.

Evidence: My Evidence was mostly general screenshots of the text. Feel free to check the logs.

Sorry much of the evidence screenshots are duplicate, I'm not sure what'll be useful so I have only remove one or two. Apologies.
FYI my bind is "/y Put your hands up and face the wall!" If you're wondering why I used it so much.

Also the "No" after him asking not to be tazed was due to a friend of his had drove up and asked me something I cannot remember.
Approved.