Unban Request
Your name: benoy101

[b]Your ban ID: 45161

[b]Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

[b]Reason: Killing his leader (dictator) as SRU

[b]Involved:me and my friend the DICTATOR. name [FL:RP]DefineMystery

[b]Why we should unban you:
It was getting late and me and [FL:RP]DefineMystery were talking over steam chat and i was tired he had to go to school. so he said why don't you do an rp were the cop/ Dictator officer goes dirty and kills the Dictator. i taught it was a cool rp idea did not think i could be banned (small rp) so he was at the docks and i shot him and killed him. Don't worrie we both agreed on it. i guess we wanted to go out with a bang or something. i enjoyed playing with a dictator it was fun, i don't think i should be banned for this, i ask him to post on this to! thanks
Right, that sort of RP needs approval by an admin if it's even allowed. I see no reason why you should be unban since you broke the rules, even if you both agreed on it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
OH shit! i did not know that you had to approve it. im sorry i did it, next time i will contact an admin to get approval. i just thought well its an rp server so lets rp Tounge i didn't try to do something wrong. im sorry for the mix up, if you can, can you please allow me back on the server? Thanks, sorry again
Denied.