Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Jonesy

Your ban ID: 45240

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: BRA (43264) - FailRP as President

Involved: Myself and Jokhah (Hentai Prime)

Why we should unban you: Hello, I am posting this unban request because I would just like to mention that Shadow, Temar and myfloodify were all on the server at the time. I asked them all, personally, via /pm if that anything I was doing was breaching the rules to let me know. They all said that my roleplay was perfectly fine. I did this roleplay the previous day with Shadow, Termin and myfloodify actively in my government too.

I do not see what was wrong with this style of roleplay of which I was doing. I set perfectly fine laws, as some presidents do not. I did not breach any of the rules whatsoever. I had arrested Jokhah for insulting my police officers of which, during a dictatorship, is definitely not a good move.

May I add, I stated that if you were unsure about my laws, or were uncapable of reading them you could send me a /pm and I would write them out nicely to you. I can see how the whole chavvy president may have come across as FailRP but as far as I was aware I was allowed to do it, considering I had played it out with members of the staff team before-hand with their permission. If I were to have been denied permission to do this roleplay, I would understand why my ban is legible.

Also, If you read back to the logs of when Jokhah was complaining about my style of role-play in OOC he was rather abusive towards me. Unfortunately, due to getting a new laptop today I do not have the screenshots available.
Tell me how you do not consider these laws FailRP.

Quote:gunz is for ma boiz only
'igh wallz will have you searched init
drugz is well bad 4 u init, so dem drugz is well illegal
Zakirayya is ma boi, he's now working for me. watch wat u doin bruv
tax is high to fund me rehab m8
boi racin iz well illegal init

These laws are not only FailRP but idiotic. They do not make a lick of sense.
The president is an education person. Not that crap.
These laws and the roleplay behind it was approved by 3 members of the staff team. If I were to be told it wasn't allowed or was against the rules I wouldn't have done it. In-fact, I was told by 3 members of staff that there is nothing wrong with it. I even went as far as to PM 3 of the staff members to tell them to inform me if I am breaking any rules. Considering all 3 of them were in the government with me shows that I was doing nothing wrong.

I told the citizens that if they wanted me to translate the laws for them into proper English, they could /pm me.
I find the laws unrealistic and far from serious presidency.

However, if you've been given permission from one of the admins, Drogas couldn't ban you for it.

I personally would think, if you're telling the truth, that you should be unbanned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-28-2014, 10:33 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I find the laws unrealistic and far from serious presidency.

However, if you've been given permission from one of the admins, Drogas couldn't ban you for it.

I personally would think, if you're telling the truth, that you should be unbanned.

I had Termin and Shadow as Police Officers, myfloodify as a Jail Guard, and Temar as an SRU. I previously asked Shadow on the previous day while doing the exact same RP as this if it was allowed, he said "I don't see why not" I believe this is because I set genuine laws even though they were broadcasted to my citizens in an unfamiliar way.

During this RP while Jokhah was complaining, I PM'd myfloodify, Shadow and Temar and asked them to inform me if anything I was doing was breaching the rules. And having them on my government it would've been hard for them to not notice anything. So I figured I was not doing anything against the rules.
Unban request approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.