Unban request
Your name: BlockeR

Your ban ID: 45136

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: "BRA (43182) - Mass prop-pushing/smashing, not here to RP"

Involved: Only me .

Why we should unban you: I don't remember any prop pushing or smashing, all the more mass prop pushing / smashing . Doing things like that are not in my type, that is actually thing that gets me angry the most on the server and i would not do that to other player purposely. All i can think about that ban is just mistake. Maybe if anyone have screenshots with that "mass proppushing and smashing" could show them to me so i can explain something ?
The ban request on you:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43182

Please be aware lying in the courthouse will lead to a permanent forum ban.
Yes , its me 00:07-00.12 but i was only trying to help MY green Golf GTI to get on platform , that platform was to advert that im selling my Golf GTI , i dont know the second guy 00:13-00:17 , and he threw my car out of the platform , he killed me as you can see telling me something on chat ... 00:40 on OCC chat . And do you think i would proppush my own car away ?- 00:33 . That video actually proved my version .

(That time's like 00:33 refer to the ban request video)
Having re reviewed the evidence you were not involved in the mass propkilling. The video quality made it hard to tell who was who and it appeared you were apart of it.

Approved.