BR on memane
Name of player: memane

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62102188

Time in GMT: 6:00 PM

Server: Build

Summary: In basic terms, The two players had been going on about our dupe calling it terrible. I managed to record Memane calling us "***"

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv8fnngE7...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I would like to just add that I never called your dupe bad until you friend started raging me because I walked into your shop to have a look at it.
I understand. I don't have a problem with you BoatLyfe and Link was only joking about being mad. The only issue I have is your friend using the word "***" in some sort of offence to us - Even though we are not gay it's still against FL's rules.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
in all honesty I did this out of boredom. i didn't mean any of it. you seemed like a pretty cool guy but your friend was getting very angry at us for just looking at your build and then threw a Molotov at ours.
I appreciate this and as I explained, Link wasn't actually annoyed. We didn't appreciate your constant comments on how you kept complaining how we spelt British wrong when we had spelt it right then you decided to use the word "fa**ot" against us.

(word sensored due to the system picking it up)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
In all fairness you were throwing insults back (Even at me when I wasn't saying anything to you I was just watching you make it) You were laughing about it and it even shows it in your video that you were laughing on skype, I think this has been taken way out of hand.
Approved