Unban request ...
If you want to get unbanned please use this form to get a fast and quick summary.

Now that you can see your ban times, steam ids etc. You will fill each of these lines, otherwise it will also get denied. Information counts.

Your name: Torque (Cassius Star)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17245338

Banning Admin: Not sure, they only kicked me at the time then i went to sleep and come back and i'm banned?

Ban Length: Doesn't even say

Reason for the ban: Not entirely sure (possibly something to do with breaking NLR???)

Why we should unban you:

Well I come back and play the server for one day and I've been banned for what seems to be permanent? For breaking the NLR ones and the people reporting me ingame were trying to make the situation worse by lying to the admin. So what the hell is the reason and i feel like i deserved a kick like i got at the time but not a perm ban looool
If you click the "Bans" Link at the top of the page you can view your ban and the reason you were banned.
1931 Torque STEAM_0:1:17245338 No clue what NLR is, read it on the forums, as well as the other rules 2011-07-23 23:13:13 [FL] SoulRipper
Oh I see it was about NLR, well I've figured it out and got a definite definition of it. Didn't know how extensive it was, but I have learned and won't break it again. I'd appreciate it if i was unbanned ASAP so I can play through the day instead of being unbanned later tonight but I understand if you make me wait it out.