Why does everyone have sports cars?
I have noticed that now everyone on the servers have eiether a sports car or a 15k car and I remember there was a variety of cars once so I just wondered what happened
-Dada.B
(02-25-2014, 04:03 PM)Dada.B Wrote: I have noticed that now everyone on the servers have eiether a sports car or a 15k car and I remember there was a variety of cars once so I just wondered what happened

It's just their preference of car.
I don't think everyone does. I wouldn't call a Tides truck or a Volvo a sports car. As Jarz said, It's a mere fact of personal choice.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
People choose to use the expensive luxury sports cars to show their wealth or because of the vehicle speed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Because at least 60% of the cars in fearlessRP are sports cars, too many sports cars IMO.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
I have stated something similar, I believe the original Poster means "why can they" rather than "why do they choose to have sports cars"
My Explaination (From a suggestions thread, the quotes remain to give context.)

Spoiler :
(02-03-2014, 05:34 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote:
(10-10-2013, 09:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [quote='King_Uber' pid='305408' dateline='1381440108']

Noisy Contra> Contra Bounty Hunters>

This is bad how? Think of them like people who have been asigned to cull the local wildlife, if they dont, the rest starve, or in this case, if a contra operation gets to big, it becomes overtly agressive to everyone in the area, and thus must be shut down

More Raids> More death>

Not at all true, with the correct preperation and tactics, an anti-contra operation can be 100% effective at captureing every involved member alive, and lessening the impact said operation on the general area, and leading to prisoner processing RP

Less money in the newbie's pockets> Evo City Reccession>

FL has no true economy, thus there can be no reccession, a new player starts with 10k, which if not used for contra farming is more than enough to make some good money

Less Passive rp>

Not true in the slightest

People dying on the streets of starvation> More people begging

Again, not at all true, people are not going to be starving simply because they cant farm their contra in the saftey of their own living room, with the constant of dedicated fishers and chefs, this wont ever happen, and begging, i dont think ive seen a single person beg for some time unless their trying to minge someone
I feel I am Necroreplying (to a post) but, I never farm Contraband, I have no need. I have never contrawhored (except this one time this guy I based of with had contra and I still have some weed left over. I forgot to sell it. It was when I was new.) I have mainly followed the law. And if I do do criminal RP I hardly use contraband.

Subtract the reason I am a donator, I think doing this will make people have less contraband, and a more realistic everything, because not only the money printer. But I would like to point out, in real life not everyone is secretly printing money and selling drugs (plus, whose buying the drugs?)

A little piece that confirms Fearless has no economy, an economy is when a STABLE amount of money is circulating through person to person, pocket to pocket, that's why we have inflation because the more money in the system mean less value.

The proof is, when you print money, you are putting money in to the system, based on how many are doing this, everyone has so much money. You see, this is why we have everyone in BMWs, We are constantly putting in money. Donators and money packs. Printers. The Economy of Evo city is Broken, where there is money there is economy, I'm sorry, we have one but it's really broken, because the dollar in evocity probably is cheaper than the Yen. (Thats saying a lot, in Japan 150 Yen, roughly, for a can of coke, but people have a lot of Yen. but it's proportionate.)

The amount of money we've put in, the prices should of been increased with the money we put in.

By the way, I have not edited the quotes. The bold is someone's response to someone else.

Also, the variety went with time, people wanted the best and everyone got THE best, and the variety went when many of them had bad handling verus speed like the lotus. And the ones with bad stats were avoided, almost like natural selection.
I chose to have the lamborghini to get around the city, and the tides truck for RPs, for me i choose the vehicles depending on what i can use them for, But for the general getting-around vehicle, i usually choose the best looking one regardless of their performance.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I have to admit, this is a problem that will most likely never get fixed. I'd like to see a day when everyone in city RP is driving around in normal cars, and occasionally being able to see that good player with a sports car. Now, I may be a hypocrite as I myself drive around in sports and muscle cars - but this is because you won't fit in if you don't. I like to take out my Volvo once and a while just because I want to be individual and we need a change. Also, BWMs aren't exactly your 'top of the range' vehicles as are Aston Martins and Lamborghinis. I know they are pretty high quality but they are ALOT more common in real life than the two that I just mentioned... so, if you're going to make cars good in games, make sure they are in real life!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(02-26-2014, 09:05 PM)Link66 Wrote: I have to admit, this is a problem that will most likely never get fixed. I'd like to see a day when everyone in city RP is driving around in normal cars, and occasionally being able to see that good player with a sports car. Now, I may be a hypocrite as I myself drive around in sports and muscle cars - but this is because you won't fit in if you don't. I like to take out my Volvo once and a while just because I want to be individual and we need a change. Also, BWMs aren't exactly your 'top of the range' vehicles as are Aston Martins and Lamborghinis. I know they are pretty high quality but they are ALOT more common in real life than the two that I just mentioned... so, if you're going to make cars good in games, make sure they are in real life!

It can get fixed by rising price those sport cars or replacing sport cars with normal cars.
But i admit its stupid to raise price of lambo from 400,000 to 700,000 dollars.
I always drive my Volkswagen MkII, mainly because I can't be arsed to buy a new car and I have better things to spend my money on.

...Although considering I haven't been on the server in a few months, that's not saying much.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles