Unban Request, been gone five months.
(07-26-2011, 12:12 PM)Storm Wrote: Neither of you should. Its called backseat adminning.
But maybe you're right, my vote is still a very adamant No.
However I'll let another one of the admins who experienced this guys flaming make the final decision.

Thanks, at least for the chance.
I'll be honest, I'm a fairly new admin, and I don't know you. But looking through the threads, I can see that what happened there was pointless flaming by you directed towards the admins.

However, I'm well inclined to give you a chance to redeem yourself on this server. I'll bite the bullet here and say yes to you getting an unban, but only if you agree to follow the rules and let admins to their job as they are meant to, without flaming their decisions. If you do, you will be banned again very quickly, and your chance will be gone.

I'll let another admin have their say here, but I'm giving you a chance. Use it wisely.
Lol Lazer, please don't unban this guy.
-Signature removed-
(07-27-2011, 07:19 PM)Faustie Wrote: I'll be honest, I'm a fairly new admin, and I don't know you. But looking through the threads, I can see that what happened there was pointless flaming by you directed towards the admins.

However, I'm well inclined to give you a chance to redeem yourself on this server. I'll bite the bullet here and say yes to you getting an unban, but only if you agree to follow the rules and let admins to their job as they are meant to, without flaming their decisions. If you do, you will be banned again very quickly, and your chance will be gone.

I'll let another admin have their say here, but I'm giving you a chance. Use it wisely.

Thanks a lot. People change, and I appreciate what you're doing.
So.. Is that it?