Unban Request for FlotFyr45
Your name: FlotFyr45

Your SteamID: Steam_0:0:25250061

Banning Admin: Console

Ban Length: 100000 min

Reason for the ban: Fail rp. I was a cop, I chased and handcuffed a man who was behind the nexus desk unauthorized, after yelling at him to stop. Then a gun dealer(FlotFyr) Came out of no where with a Tmp and trys to kill me, to save his friend.(The guy I handcuffed) Then he proceeds to argue, Blah Blah Blah. and a random molotov

Why we should unban you: i tried to help my friend by killing the one who was threatening him but i didnt kill him and then the cop started saying i cant have a weapon and that i was raiding him for no reason but all i tried to do was help my friend who had called for help. and the molotov i threw because they were in the midlle of the road and i wanted to get past but there was some sort of raid so they were just holding there.
Dude, you tried to kill me? You failed at it, but you tried? Okay? Also you can't defend him as a gundealer. It is Fail RP
there are no rule that says a gundealer cant defend his friends. and still 100000 minutes is way to much for that
Well, if you re-read all the rules, I can shorten it to a couple of days. But the banning admin banned you for the rulebreaks + random molotovs in game, as well as the ban request on the forums it seems.

So yeah, re-read the rules and I'll shorten it to a couple of days - seem fair?
actually yesterday i read them all through to see if there was any rules about the gundealer job so i already have Cheese
so yea it sounds fair Cheese
(07-30-2011, 12:01 PM)FlotFyr45 Wrote: actually yesterday i read them all through to see if there was any rules about the gundealer job so i already have Cheese
so yea it sounds fair Cheese

Alright man, you obviously don't understand the concept of RP. It's Fail RP. Re-read rules number two under "Job Rules" A gun dealer, would in life, never pull an automatic weapon on a cop because your friend is being arrested. You would sit back and let it happen, as it is your authority to do so. If you wanted to get him out. You could have looked for the mafia and payed them to get your friend back for you. As that would be the RP thing to do. Also, stop saying there is no direct rule about Gundealers and crap, because you're just trying to get out of this situation which you are at fault. I'm sorry, but you deserve this ban.
i would say i deserve a ban but not 100000 minutes. thats a insane amount of time. 10000 minutes would be a fair amount of time.
(07-30-2011, 07:52 PM)FlotFyr45 Wrote: i would say i deserve a ban but not 100000 minutes. thats a insane amount of time. 10000 minutes would be a fair amount of time.

Okey I'll shorten it to 10k then. But remember - gundealers are shop keepers like anyone else, the game is set in America, where gun shops are as common as supermarkets - so they're just regular shopkeepers. They don't go on killing sprees generally.