Ban Request AKIMBOKILLERS98
Name of player: AKIMBOKILLERS98

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66579663

Time in GMT: 21:30 Approx.

Server: 33x

Summary: He tried to prop-block the Nexus doors

Evidence:
[Image: 53EFC1B468964E323CF242AABACC3E389A24CAB7]
Going to dispute this as normal as I admit that does break the rules in the picture.
As you can see the police tazed me in the bottom left so I can be directly involved with this I assume. This prop was not actually for prop blocking the door but was spawned to build something else across the street in the offices.. The prop was moved by someone who had access to the props as Akimbokillers on as he had obviously forgot to remove them from their prop access list. As a result of this, I was tazed as the officer thought it was me moving the prop however it was a player behind me. The prop was removed within atleast 5 seconds if I remember correctly when akimbo realised that someone had nicked a prop.
I'm pretty sure if Marco could remember truthfully the events he'd probably tell you that there seemed to be multiple people spawning the prop.

Not sure if this sums it up a little but just wanted to give my version of events. So, I'm not sure if you want to go ahead with this but I'm pretty sure that's what happened.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
For someone building over at the offices he seemed rather eager to stay and continue whatever he was doing near the Nexus.

[Image: 18B30BAC592DA38E1FEEDAC934F65B742E9E9C69]
Just telling you what I thought happened. Pretty sure that's what happened but hey, I'm not him and those screenshots are quite convincing for an admin to ban I guess. Well, I don't know. He seemed like a nice guy to me when I spoke to him about it and I even added him on steam. Not sure if that was his intention but hey, I guess you want this guy banned for some reason or another. All I know is that somebody else had access to that prop and was the person who put it there, but why it was spawned I just assumed because it was the building over the road. Poilice were just tazing everyone and started arresting me because someone was moving the prop. Hence the "haha no i didnt" in the chat.

But, if you want someone banned badly enough; be my guest. Just giving my point of view.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

Just gonna say i was there at this moment as you can see my securety in the nexus. This guy was indeed propblocking nexus doors for around 2-5minutes i have video evidence if needed. This guy also kept spawning bathtubs (only 1) In the nexus as a citizen and kept sleeping in it (failrp) Also was disrespecting police officers and sru's. He did more stuff but i cant think of any more as im on school computer and cant watch the video tape. But i hope my word can be enough evidence if not i can Always upload the video.

-Guy above me is just guarding hes friend so yeah. Nobody is hating here but he was breaking rules and no no cop's were random tazing but there was a SRU that did try to backseat admin by Tazing and shooting the person propblocking nexus doors.

Also he spawned 2 props propblocking both doors? And i dont see any reason why you have to propblock doors to build something? As the nexus doors can keep opening even with props blocking it.

-And trust me! It was not removed in under 5 seconds as Samuel says. Like i said he just doesnt want him banned for some reason.

So yes he indeed was Minging and propblocking and also breaking fearRP i remember trying to arrest him (85% Sure it was him) Some cops tried to get out but it was propblocked so they couldnt leave. This is my side of the story.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(02-25-2014, 01:22 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Just gonna say i was there at this moment as you can see my securety in the nexus. This guy was indeed propblocking nexus doors for around 2-5minutes i have video evidence if needed. This guy also kept spawning bathtubs (only 1) In the nexus as a citizen and kept sleeping in it (failrp) Also was disrespecting police officers and sru's. He did more stuff but i cant think of any more as im on school computer and cant watch the video tape. But i hope my word can be enough evidence if not i can Always upload the video.

-Guy above me is just guarding hes friend so yeah. Nobody is hating here but he was breaking rules and no no cop's were random tazing but there was a SRU that did try to backseat admin by Tazing and shooting the person propblocking nexus doors.

Also he spawned 2 props propblocking both doors? And i dont see any reason why you have to propblock doors to build something? As the nexus doors can keep opening even with props blocking it.

-And trust me! It was not removed in under 5 seconds as Samuel says. Like i said he just doesnt want him banned for some reason.

So yes he indeed was Minging and propblocking and also breaking fearRP i remember trying to arrest him (85% Sure it was him) Some cops tried to get out but it was propblocked so they couldnt leave. This is my side of the story.

I can attest for this, I was the president at the time of this incident. He was being a overall minge by harassing police, prop-blocking the doors, failRP building/sleeping in the Nexus and I issued several arrest warrants on him via the police requests. I didn't see all of it happen, but I do specifically remember coming down to see the defenses and such and I saw what exactly happened in the screenshots.

Spoiler :
I was about to write about a massive post about how you've totally disregarded my post and assumed things about me, but to be honest. People like you aren't even worth it. You're just rude.

The admin can do what he wants with this. I'm no longer involved as you're just going to be rude anyway. My days of spending half an hour arguing with people who are just going to be ignorant is over.

Do what the hell you want with this. My opinion isn't valid here, quite clearly.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

I'd like to hear what the accused player has to say about this.
Approved.