Sports cars
Hi I'm looking into getting a sports car and would like to know which car I should get and postives/negatives please be honest the cars on my list are:
Comet
Supra
Corvette
Thanks in advance.
Comet: + nice exterior if you like Porsche, quite fast. -IT MAY BE REMOVED, aweful handling

Supra: + not bad in modeling, not bad handling. - slow, can have some texture bugs.

Corvette: +quite fast, not bad outside not bad handling. - bad inside. Quite expensive for what it is

I recommend out of the 3 a corvette but overall just get the merc
Fast cars just are in controllable with even slight lag (or none even) and just cause CDM
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(03-11-2014, 09:55 PM)Barkles Wrote: Comet: + nice exterior if you like Porsche, quite fast. -IT MAY BE REMOVED, aweful handling

Supra: + not bad in modeling, not bad handling. - slow, can have some texture bugs.

Corvette: +quite fast, not bad outside not bad handling. - bad inside. Quite expensive for what it is

Fast cars just are in controllable with even slight lag (or none even) and just cause CDM

By Merc do you mean mercedes if so I already have that.
(03-11-2014, 10:11 PM)tomtom87483 Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 09:55 PM)Barkles Wrote: Comet: + nice exterior if you like Porsche, quite fast. -IT MAY BE REMOVED, aweful handling

Yeah I did....
Well a good second car IMO is the lotus... Very fast and fantastic fun to do donuts in Tounge
(03-11-2014, 10:14 PM)Barkles Wrote:
(03-11-2014, 10:11 PM)tomtom87483 Wrote:

Yeah I did....
Well a good second car IMO is the lotus... Very fast and fantastic fun to do donuts in Tounge

Alright thanks.
So I've made up my mind after Dada B let me have a test drive in his Lotus I'm going to get one of them/
(03-12-2014, 05:51 PM)tomtom87483 Wrote: So I've made up my mind after Dada B let me have a test drive in his Lotus I'm going to get one of them/

Good idea!