Unban Request
Your name: Trapstartone

Your ban ID: 44996
Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Attempted teamkill

Involved: I am not to sure.

Why we should unban you: Basically i do not understand why i was banned for 'Attempted teamkillng' unless it was from when i was an police officer and a civilian was speaking on the microphone insulting my mother and saying "you should catch aids off a monkey", which i felt extremely angered about (the aids thing not to bothered about, but insulting my mother with the vulgar language that he used would have been the reason). so while feeling enraged i tried to kill him and told him to 'do one', then around 10 minutes later i got banned. I fully understand that my actions were wrong and unjust regardless of what he said or done, i should have simply and calmly reported him. but i am sure you would understand how it made me feel that someone could insult my mother in such a way. thank you for reading my appeal and i hope to be RP'ing soon Smile
You shot another member of the government on purpose however I intervened before you could kill him. I don't see any reason why your ban should be lifted. Do you have anything else to add?
(02-24-2014, 12:56 AM)Verzyn Wrote: You shot another member of the government on purpose however I intervened before you could kill him. I don't see any reason why your ban should be lifted. Do you have anything else to add?
so it was not about the civilian incident? I do not recollect shooting another member of the government, it may have been my brother whilst i was afk, and if it was i will have to take full responsibility for that and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. (guess i will have to wait till ban is lifted and will patiently await my return Angel)
Your account your responsibility, denied.