Ban Request ^2TvG|^1WolfFZz(BE)^5United! :D
Photo 
Name of player: ^2TvG|^1WolfFZz(BE)^5United! Cheese

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45907540

Time in GMT: 12:55:04

Server: v2p

Summary: I was trying to arrest her for murdering a Government Official and then he/she Disconnected.

Evidence: 1. [Image: 16kdzjt.png]

2. [Image: 2z9kzyr.png]

3. [Image: vb40h.png]

Edit: Pictures have been made bigger.
I was changing options and I got tazed. It caused my Gmod to crash, I don't know how. I got script errors. I am sorry.
Can you provide the crashreport ?
:C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > (Your Steam Name) > Garrysmod
I got script errors there is no report from that.
Quote:I was changing options and I got tazed. It caused my Gmod to crash, I don't know how. I got script errors. I am sorry.

Quote:I got script errors there is no report from that.

Wait a second ? "It caused my Gmod to crash" If your Gmod crashes a Crash Report will be provided. "I got script errors there is no report from that" I know that, But you Said It caused my Gmod to crash, How come ?
I mean crashing in the meaning of flipping. I got script errors and my vision was put in the middle of the city and I could't do anything.
Hmmmmm
I think it's normal that you doubt about me and it's probably normal that the admins ban me. They can ban me but please let this be a sign to fix this bug. I think it happend because I was checking my camera in third person mode.
Quote:They can ban me but please let this be a sign to fix this bug. I think it happend because I was checking my camera in third person mode.

Wow, Wait a second.. Now you're turing the story around, You said you crashed, Then you said scripterrors.... So It's very hard to believe you now honestly.. And when I tried to taze you, You were Running So I can hardly believe that you were changing options..
I never turned the story, in my first reply i meant crashing like flipping and I also told that I got script errors. And when I got errors I tried to run but no movement on my screen from the strange vision. But maybe I runned.