Propspamming 7 day ban.
Hey, I'm not asking for a full unban becuse I know i did wrong by spamming melons.
But i just want to say that ( I know this is not by any means ok still but) I was at slums whit my mates and we just had fun and I spawned some melons for fun but a 7 days ban is a bit hard. And I'm sorry if someone or anyone took it the wrong way or if I by any means made it laggi on the server.

Your name: GGPlayS

Your ban ID: 44968

Banned by: [FL] Shadow
Reason: (Propspamming)

Involved: It was Me, Ra and Kim Jong Illest.
Why we should unban you: I think it was a bit hard to hit a 7 days ban for spawning melons in slums.

Thanks for reading.
(02-23-2014, 04:21 AM)Fredde Wrote: I know i did wrong by spamming melons.

1. Don't make a unban request if you know you broke the rules.
(02-23-2014, 04:24 AM)Venom Wrote:
(02-23-2014, 04:21 AM)Fredde Wrote: I know i did wrong by spamming melons.

1. Don't make a unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Er what?
Read this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10 . It's says Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened. I said that I did the crime and I'm not asking for an unban just a shortened ban becuse i feel like it was a bit hard.
You should look at that link and read rule 4.
Propspamming is pretty serious offence. It often can lag the server which if you do deliberately we may permanently ban you from the server. I think 7 days is fine for a minor propspam.
You knew propspamming was against the rules, this is common sense and you went ahead and did it anyways knowing you could get in trouble for it.

I think a week is fitting.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Appeal denied - rules were broken and the disciplinary measures applied seem fair.