[Unoffical] Merryweather Security
OOC Steam Name: MightyOne
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47166075
What Division do you want to join(Gruppe Sech or Merryweather?): Merryweather.
Why do you want to join (Either Gruppe Sech or Merryweather)?:because i am good shooter and a good arms man . know how to survive ..know the basic staff and i have all the equimpent i need and last i am very focused on my job
What can you bring to our Company?:i can give some money to the company like 50k . i can supply some of your troops with weapons medkits and rifle ammo for free
Any Experience with Private Military Companys with real life or in game?: i have played counter-strike , mount and blade warband teamfortress (league of legends :caitlyn)
Any Bans?: Yes. i sadly has 11 bans but the last oen was about a year ago and i have changed so match .
Have you had any Blacklists, Be Honest: yeah one time and i think it was for cars or tool ..i dont remember
Hmm 11 bans...I will review upon this
(03-23-2014, 02:29 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Hmm 11 bans...I will review upon this

You read mine?

Yes, Your accepted as you [JUST] passed it being over 30 hours

please add chocolate labrador on steam
hello chocolate labrador ,, hm did u think about my application ? i know that u are worried about my bans but i can guarranted that i changed now i have good intentions to FL
OOC Steam Name: [FL:RP] Charon (Used to be [FL:RP] James2024
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40840085
What Division do you want to join(Gruppe Sech or Merryweather?): MerryWeather
Why do you want to join (Either Gruppe Sech or Merryweather)?: Merryweather because I believe I can help this part of the company out a lot more than anything else.
What can you bring to our Company?: I can bring a good amount of experience into the company which will give us all a better way of working. I can also organize some things for the company. If there are 2 or more people on (including myself) then I can set up a protection RP. I can set up different role plays also and will come up with ideas.
Any Experience with Private Military Companys with real life or in game?: I have owned a clan called MPA before and it was thriving for a while but I had to close it down because I had lost interesting in fearless at that time. I am back now however and do not want to start my own clan again so I am joining here.
Any Bans?: 3 as James2024
Have you had any Blacklists, Be Honest: 2 as James2024
(03-25-2014, 04:31 PM)James2024 Wrote: OOC Steam Name: [FL:RP] Charon (Used to be [FL:RP] James2024
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40840085
What Division do you want to join(Gruppe Sech or Merryweather?): MerryWeather
Why do you want to join (Either Gruppe Sech or Merryweather)?: Merryweather because I believe I can help this part of the company out a lot more than anything else.
What can you bring to our Company?: I can bring a good amount of experience into the company which will give us all a better way of working. I can also organize some things for the company. If there are 2 or more people on (including myself) then I can set up a protection RP. I can set up different role plays also and will come up with ideas.
Any Experience with Private Military Companys with real life or in game?: I have owned a clan called MPA before and it was thriving for a while but I had to close it down because I had lost interesting in fearless at that time. I am back now however and do not want to start my own clan again so I am joining here.
Any Bans?: 3 as James2024
Have you had any Blacklists, Be Honest: 2 as James2024

Accepted!
Add Chocolate Labrador
New ranks so i will be expecting everyone to be assigning to there new ranks, Thank you

~Signed
Adam Starkavargen
hey chocolate ..did u figure out if i am accepted or not?
Please wait until decided, Were still talking of it, Thank you