BR on Swagmaster
Name of player: Swagmaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56269505

Time in GMT: ~11:30 PM GMT+2

Server: V33X

Summary: I got arrested randomly because i broke an in game law that did not exist!

Evidence: a

a1
Well, if you would've read my messages, binds messed up but I can assure you I said they were illegal in town earlier. Feel free to check the logs.

- Swagmaster
(02-22-2014, 09:59 PM)Vossy Wrote: Well, if you would've read my messages, binds messed up but I can assure you I said they were illegal in town earlier. Feel free to check the logs.

- Swagmaster

Go ahead, check the logs, there was a question before about that law and you said it is allowed to sell, for that moment, until i got randomly arrested again!
(02-22-2014, 10:07 PM)Totaku Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 09:59 PM)Vossy Wrote: Well, if you would've read my messages, binds messed up but I can assure you I said they were illegal in town earlier. Feel free to check the logs.

- Swagmaster

Go ahead, check the logs, there was a question before about that law and you said it is allowed to sell, for that moment, until i got randomly arrested again!
They kept saying you were selling guns instead of showing off your museum or whatever. It was quite confusing. Though I did say multiple times its not allowed.
(02-22-2014, 10:19 PM)Vossy Wrote:

- Swagmaster

They kept saying you were selling guns instead of showing off your museum or whatever. It was quite confusing. Though I did say multiple times its not allowed.
yes and you golden quote " I believe my officers " Son, dont try to evade the punishment. Administration team will decide!
(02-22-2014, 10:32 PM)Totaku Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 10:19 PM)Vossy Wrote:

- Swagmaster

yes and you golden quote " I believe my officers " Son, dont try to evade the punishment. Administration team will decide!
If they look in the logs they see I said it wasnt allowed Smile and it's common sence
Yes and remember that moment when another player asked you about the selling of guns, and you said that it is allowed? Remember?
(02-22-2014, 10:38 PM)Totaku Wrote: Yes and remember that moment when another player asked you about the selling of guns, and you said that it is allowed? Remember?
Yes I remember that moment when I said it wasn't allowed Smile
Denied, being randomly arrested once does not deserve a ban.