Forum unban: bowi0001
Due to Bowies request, I am posting this for him.

This unban request is based around a forum suspension.
Your name: STEAM: Bowie R. --- FORUM NAME: bowi0001

Your ban ID: Got banned in Forums, not the server – Ban ID not Found.

Banned by: Staff Member not found – Staff Member’s Name was not included in the ban

Reason: Ban Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

Involved: No one was Involved – I Commentet on others Threads and broke a the ban request rules – Got Perm Banned with no Warnings

Why we should unban you: I have highly respect for FearlessRp Community and people of it. I will do anything to defend it but that was not shown in what happened when I broke the Ban request rules on the forums. I cannot live with the feeling of letting rule breakers getting away when I am an evidence for that they broke the rules. I cannot come to my forums of any kind because i made my mistake. You should unban me because I can prove that I can give the new players a better playing experience by getting the rule breakers banned w/ Forums. By not using the forums will I have double as hard in trying to get them banned. You should give me an last chance because I can prove it to you.

Have a nice day. Fearless Staff – Community’s Guardians.
Banning admin is Drogas.

Bowi had 19 posts on the forum and 18 of those were posted in threads breaking the rules. Only posting this as information as of now.
You went and placed your comment on every single case you possibly could. This not only spammed the cases for us, but you are also not allowed to do so hence the reason for your ban.
(02-24-2014, 06:00 PM)Drogas Wrote: You went and placed your comment on every single case you possibly could. This not only spammed the cases for us, but you are also not allowed to do so hence the reason for your ban.
Bowie:
I do understand what I did. The reason why I did it is because I did not understand the punishment of it. I posted this threat because i though that I might had another //Last Chance//. I had not readed the rules and this was my punishment for it. I am asking you to trust me and give me another chance. The damage I have done to you and time I have taken from you by posting these threats are unacceptable. I want to recover that by any how I can. I learned that reading the rules on anything is recommended and needed. I am asking for a last chance.
I want you to be clear of all rules. We do not need you to add your input in cases you are not involved in. I personally appreciate that you care enough to do so. But we do not need it.

you have been unbanned.