Name of player: SimpleBeings, Kippsee

SteamID:
  • SimpleBeings
    STEAM_0:1:44685942
  • kippsee
    STEAM_0:0:32750056

Time in GMT: 15:38

Server: v2d

Summary: I pulled over SmipleBeings he broke fearRP, and suddenly kippsee begins proppushing his vehicle, nearly killing me.

Evidence:

I don't understand what this is proving? I pushed the car off another car, It is not exactly a big prop push and why you posted this I don't know! He would of not driven off because he was at gunpoint and I would not even say that counts as a prop push! I was pushing the car off your car, you would of pushed the car off anyway to continue driving in your own car, so your saying if I had that recorded, it deserves a day ban? I dont think it works like that, good try anyway! Wink
I went to get food for a minuet because my mum was shouting at me for ages about it, and was expecting him to be there when i came back, I even asked him if he wanted to arrest me after wards... he never answered. At least I didn't drive off like some fear rp breaking a$$

[Image: 6C60B2E099D17945ADF40177D6F4FEE63B1800AC]

[Image: AF71B4F050AA1B792DE500F0D0B9EF5752E9BCA2]
(02-22-2014, 04:08 PM)kippsee Wrote: I don't understand what this is proving? I pushed the car off another car, It is not exactly a big prop push and why you posted this I don't know! He would of not driven off because he was at gunpoint and I would not even say that counts as a prop push! I was pushing the car off your car, you would of pushed the car off anyway to continue driving in your own car, so your saying if I had that recorded, it deserves a day ban? I dont think it works like that, good try anyway! Wink

You pushed the car forward, while I was standing righht in front of it.
At least a warning would be required, as that could have potentially killed me.

(02-22-2014, 04:08 PM)simplebeings Wrote: I went to get food for a minuet because my mum was shouting at me for ages about it, and was expecting him to be there when i came back, I even asked him if he wanted to arrest me after wards... he never answered. At least I didn't drive off like some fear rp breaking a$$

-snip-
How funny you had to go, right as you pulled over after driving down a rebel, huh? Couldn't even leave the vehicle, so I could get you in jail? No? I don't want to sit and wait 5 minutes, for you to go eat.
I was busy in another incident at the time you sent PMs.
(02-22-2014, 04:15 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 04:08 PM)kippsee Wrote: I don't understand what this is proving? I pushed the car off another car, It is not exactly a big prop push and why you posted this I don't know! He would of not driven off because he was at gunpoint and I would not even say that counts as a prop push! I was pushing the car off your car, you would of pushed the car off anyway to continue driving in your own car, so your saying if I had that recorded, it deserves a day ban? I dont think it works like that, good try anyway! Wink

(02-22-2014, 04:08 PM)simplebeings Wrote: I went to get food for a minuet because my mum was shouting at me for ages about it, and was expecting him to be there when i came back, I even asked him if he wanted to arrest me after wards... he never answered. At least I didn't drive off like some fear rp breaking a$$

-snip-
How funny you had to go, right as you pulled over after driving down a rebel, huh? Couldn't even leave the vehicle, so I could get you in jail? No? I don't want to sit and wait 5 minutes, for you to go eat.

1. I never ran down a rebel (I would like to see some evidence of this) 2. I was gone for literally a minuet and came back with my food. 3. Please tell me what kind of incident made you so busy. (Possibly with some evidence)
Ok, I agree I shouldn't of pushed it forward or really at all, but I think a warning or a blacklist maybe the suitable punishment! Well I still might get banned, yet it is up to the admins! I am sorry that I hit you!
(02-22-2014, 04:20 PM)simplebeings Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 04:15 PM)Joykill Wrote:

-snip-

1. I never ran down a rebel (I would like to see some evidence of this) 2. I was gone for literally a minuet and came back with my food. 3. Please tell me what kind of incident made you so busy. (Possibly with some evidence)

You ran down a rebel in the city tunnel, just before pulling over. Logs can confirm this, haven't got evedince. It's besides the point, no evidence should be needed.

I don't care if you go for 1 or 10 minutes, wouldn't change a thing whether you leaved the vehicle, so it would not interrupt my roleplay experience.

I am in no way obligated to tell what I was doing at a certain point. It really is besides the point.
Simplebeings - denied, was afk even states so before you was asking him to get out
kippsee - approved, shouldnt be prop pushing other cars and it was stuck for a RP reason, and should of been left stuck until relevant rp is finished