Seabisquit Unperm-ban.
Your name: (FL:RP Fiskarn, but now Seabisquit.)

Your ban ID: (31657)

Banned by: ([FL] DoomDude1)

Reason: ('' Asking to be killed'')

Involved: (Me and many pedestrians)

Why we should unban you: (The case was not as simple as that, a Police officer was holding off pedestrians of an dead person on the road, and when he told me to backup instead he said '' Back-off people before i shoot ya'll!'' and then many said you cant shoot us and then i (cocky as i was) what u gonna do shoot me? and [FL] DoomDude1 heard that and was taking it as i was asking to be killed. Now this ban lasted for about 24 hours or so, and when i came back it was my last chance otherwise permban. and atlast i got my perm ban. which was valid. I dont think that this ban i got before is a valid ban because i didn't even explain myself before he banned me.
Now that ban is expired a long time ago but, after i got my permban. i wanna take this up because the ban at the time i thought was useless to discuss. If u take away this from my list i only have 11 bans which will make me unpermabanned, now youll asking yourself why should i unban him ? well i love rp, and i can prove to all of you that i have changed if u take away the one ban ill have 11 bans, and if i get banned again i get permbanned. so i will only have i chance to prove that i can role-play and that i'll promise you that i will not get banned again.[/size])
No, you won't be unbanned.

The ban was valid, your permanent suspensions stays, our system doesn't work with a set number of bans. You had your last chance, you blew it.