RP Ideas
Hello, me and a few friends have been wanting to do some fun role play for quite a wile now, but we have never go around doing it because we think the idea is stupid or not enough people are online to do the RP.

Have you guys got any ideas of fun rp to do?
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
- Salesman
- Shoe Salesman
- Revolutionary Artist
- Postmodern Artist
- Retro funky 80's hip hop dancer
- Postman
- Barrel seller
- Excessively helpful policeman
- Interior designer
- Landscaper
- Farmer
- Car mechanic
- Lorry mechanic
- Dance Teacher
- Barn dancer
- Scientist
- Old hobo
- Young hobo
- Banker
- Stock analyst
- House salesman

Just come up with some ideas that you might find fun.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Tawee, Morbid, Fury, Joykill
I've had an Idea for quite a while I want to collaborate on, will you PM me and add me on steam?
Greetings,

I do realise my post is a bit late but let me give you a simple idea:
Think about something you like a lot ( for me that would Star Wars , Lord of the Ring and Game of Thrones) and then simply RP.
I made the experience the more you like something the more you are willing to get as close to perfection as possible hence you assure yourself and all the random people participating in your RP a great experience, for example my Star Wars and Lord of the Rings RP were great fun for all the people participating and one of the best experiences I had on FL, even though it took like 4 hours to build each of these rps.
And for gods sake dont RP something you do not want to RP, just find your own way Wink
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Tawee
Gym RP
Barber RP
Nightclub RP
Restaurant RP
News Reporter RP
Hotel RP
Game store RP
Mechanic RP
Hobo RP
Look at commercials that you find interesting and... Well, as Nike says it, just do it.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Tawee