Cr00ve UNBAN, Messed up situation on the server..
Your name: Cr00ve

Your ban ID: 45403

Banned by: [FL] Zedsdead

Reason: Raiding President as GUN DEALER..

Involved: To much people to know all of them...

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

This is whole mess what just happend?

a whole bunch of people complaining with whats happening on the streets, and i agree even if i dont got specific proof, police tazing everyone, shooting at cars & citizens, even i tryed to stop them, as gun dealer, just telling them not to....

had no clue that i still was gun dealer, tought i was citizen at first..
didnt pay attention on my class after a while since no'one was actually buying guns or ammo anyway at this time.
i was down with a group of people wondering what their plan was,probably raiding president i assumed, i had the luck that the president came down on bottem floor and i think HE or someone els pressed the button quickly, i was the only one on the lift with president? i just following him trying to tell him about police stuff and these guys...... i had my crowbar (accidently hit him)
---
these guys even tie up officers, formed a bunch of group at that cubs food place...
eventually i wanted to warn him of this situation... even i know i shouldnt directly belong in nexus, i was trying to play normal for HOURS..... and always end up crap for me,for situations i tryed to get straight. this bunch of police ruining peoples RP ; these guys just got on my nerves, i could just have PM the president, but takes to long with those names... it was already a big situation back then, )--__ i get confronted for stuff while worse people are still running loose,; i'm mostly trying to get decent play....

besides, no offense, respect for the job zeds, but could have talked first...
just those few times that there is no admin/mod control things easly get out of hand, just in a snap, i am trying to help people if they ask something

i even think Government jobs should be able to go from 20h+ or something, when people get the game already abit, cause most of the times this is always the aggresive non-cautious of low hour plays.

-_-' im aswell pissed off for these kind of people trying to mess up stuff, i just tryed to help somehow, not the perfect way indeed, but just tryed, and people were begging for some power to come online, while on that moment it was pretty late into the situation, its no blame tough

*additionaly i've had experience as chat moderator before, might sound just a chat but that included pretty tense moments to,game is different,
so anyway i do kinda know how u reactions are like*

--- and ofcourse i always forget to record/picture moments like that --

Regards, Cr00ve
Rules for writing an unban reques Wrote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

I've even set it in bold when formatting the rules, so it's easier to spot. You failed.
(03-03-2014, 08:11 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Rules for writing an unban reques Wrote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

I've even set it in bold when formatting the rules, so it's easier to spot. You failed.

a small mistake shouldnt result a 2 day ban

people aint doing some decent RP, like i said, i tryed helping people,
-- just a stab in the back -- -

EVEN if this is one of u'r rules, i respect that but...
better to have someone HONEST then the many lying bullshitting people trying to get under your skin, the moment they get unbanned,over again...

Why shouldnt i tell my own mistake? that could change the whole situation? i told the WHOLE story so....

*since the reason of ban = raid on president - NEVER had any intention to raid on president, cause i already stepped off the Agressive RP,
i nolonger prefer to play Rebel,Corleone,Cop,RSU or even president,... cause it always ends up in a BAN for someone*

As gundealer yea i do sell guns (somehow semi-aggresiv) just to earn money somehow..
Denied.