Unban request Dr.fizz
Your name: Dr.Fizz

Your ban ID: 45416

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: He random tazed/arrested me, then i tried to escape to get enough time to pm/@ the admin. Then i got banned.

Involved: Mr.Sandrazullewan (He tried to help me contacting an admin)
Then the reporter... Don't even know his name.

Why we should unban you: Because I love to play on the server, it really makes me mad that noobs like that guy random tazes people! That's destroying the server...
For an example yesterday i paid 50$ to the server because i believe it could get alot bigger then it is atm. But the only reason i ran away was because i wanted to contact an admin.
The evidence displayed you breaking fear RP quite clearly. If you wanted to contact an adminiatrator in that circumstance you must still abide fear RP but simply put an "@" message in.
(03-03-2014, 02:38 PM)Verzyn Wrote: The evidence displayed you breaking fear RP quite clearly. If you wanted to contact an adminiatrator in that circumstance you must still abide fear RP but simply put an "@" message in.
Not when I'm tazed. But that guy is lucky that i didn't post BR on him.
But I'm not being a newb and post BR's on everybody! Maybe you should start banning the people who's causing all the problems on the server. Have a nice day.
Any thing else to add before I make a decision?
Denied.