Unban Request
Your name: St0n3
At first i will say that my english is badSkeptical
Your ban ID: "44874".
Banned by: [FL:M] Venom.

Reason:"Attempted RDM on me, prop minge, flying chairs, D/C to avoid."!
I done nothing that wasn't correct !
Closer Details:The thing with the chair : " I only wanted to put the chair to another place (to the nexus)! And my Internet stuck so it disconnectet automaticly!Thinking

Why we should unban you: I KNOW the RULES(all of itAngel),I kow the map really good,I´m a very good police officer,I'm fairNervous,I can very good resolve conflicts and I'm very often at the server!
This is the best Garrys Mod server I know!CoolSmile So please unban me. I hope so.Omg

St0n3

(02-22-2014, 10:24 AM)St0n3 Wrote: Your name: St0n3
At first i will say that my english is badSkeptical
Your ban ID: "44874".
Banned by: [FL:M] Venom.

Reason:"Attempted RDM on me, prop minge, flying chairs, D/C to avoid."!
I done nothing that wasn't correct !
Closer Details:The thing with the chair : " I only wanted to put the chair to another place (to the nexus)! And my Internet stuck so it disconnectet automaticly!Thinking

Why we should unban you: I KNOW the RULES(all of itAngel),I kow the map really good,I´m a very good police officer,I'm fairNervous,I can very good resolve conflicts and I'm very often at the server!
This is the best Garrys Mod server I know!CoolSmile So please unban me. I hope so.Omg

St0n3
Just because you "know the map good, you're a good police officer, and very active on the server" doesn't mean you should be unbanned. I would like to know why you felt the need to shoot me?
It stuck because of my Internet. So I shot 1 time and it stuck,so it shot 3 times!
Shot 3 times huh..You couldn't move your mouse down or anything? I was helping someone and I got shot three times. When I turned and saw you in the bank, you started to run away and then when I picked you up you disconnected.
Denied.