BR on Bradley
Exclamation 
Name of player: Bradley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71891294

Time in GMT: 4:00 AM area

Server: V2D

Summary: Ok so I was once again a secretary then this guy starts building a penis in the nexus lobby... 1. Without presidents permission 2. Disturbing object in the Nexus lobby...

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHwNhVhgU...e=youtu.be

You can ask Shaho if he had perm to build in nexus
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
It wasnt a penis at all. It was a microphone to add onto the piano as their was a pianist and vocalist RP going on, i tried to make it a better RP. I wasnt aware at the time i wasnt aloud to build there and deleted my props directly after someone PMed me and told me i was not permitted to build. Im sorry for any inconvenience caused from my building and im still getting used to this server. I try my best to help and improve my own and others roleplays where i can but its also not easy and everyone screaming at me instead of addressing me in a better way just makes it way harder. I did try to ask what props i could use and as nobody could give me an answer i decided to experiment with the props i found to see what i could come up with. Id love to stay on this server for longer and show the rest of the servers what roleplays i can come up with, thanks to the admins for reading my post and i hope you have a nice day on fearless rpSmile
The last 2 pictures are what i tried to make as i had never seen it done before, electrician rp, making a ladder to the street lamp as electricians would do. The first two pictures i was like i said in my first statement, still testing out tools and props on gmod, someone told me about the stacker tool so i decided to give it a go and see what it did, i dont see why people are just recording this and ban requesting straight away without even talking to me or asking me to explain. As for calling you a f*g**t, who even uses that word? My microphone has been broke all of this week so if i said it, it would of been on chat, so wheres the screenshot?
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator