Unban request: Commander Fi5h
Your name: Commander Fi5h

Your ban ID: 39830

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Massive RDMing, prop-killing with a spazed out prop, crashing the server, not here to RP at all.

Involved: Just me i believe.

Why we should unban you: I'm going to make this quick, and im not going to be begging for forgiveness.

I know what i did was wrong, and i accept that. I created a contraption which envolved a spinning prop, which was used to kill various people. After getting the satisfaction wanted after killing around 10 people, i let go of the prop. The prop flew sky high, and then suddenly the server crashed; unaware that i was the cause of it.

I'm aware that causing the server to crash in such a way as this is unacceptable, and so is Randomly killing people with props also. I am sorry for what i did, im not going to make up some excuse such as "My brother was on my computer" because that would be lying. I've spoken the truth, hoping that you would unban me.

Freezak also stated that, "I was not here to RP". I roleplayed for 400 hours+ for you to tell me this. This was the one occasion i had the urge to cause destruction.

I am sorry for what i did, and please take into consideration unbanning me.

Thank you,
You commited these actions, knowing you would be permabanned for doing so and yet you did this?
As I see it, you did something which was totally unacceptable and not something which will be forgiven easily and I've failed to see why you should be unbanned because you realized this was bad.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Quote:I created a contraption which envolved a spinning prop, which was used to kill various people. After getting the satisfaction wanted after killing around 10 people, i let go of the prop. The prop flew sky high, and then suddenly the server crashed
Quote:Freezak also stated that, "I was not here to RP". I roleplayed for 400 hours+ for you to tell me this. This was the one occasion i had the urge to cause destruction
Yes, that's the way you can waste your 400 hours of roleplaying, that's the way to make your previous "achievements" insignificant.

Things that you've done are not accepable and i fail to consider your reasoning as sufficient as for now.
I honestly don't see why you're making a UBR.
You had broken a rule. You knew you'd get a perm for it.

We don't just hand out permabans to people and then give them another chance because they apologize and say they knew it was bad.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I never knew i would get a perm. ban for it; i had the urge to cause destruction.

You state that you have no reason to unban me; What can i say, or do which would accept me back into the community?

Fearless is something that i had alot of dedication for, and i understand what i did was wrong. Fearless is a one of a kind server; none of that DarkRP garbage, its the only individual community with a nice server, nice people and nice staff.

Don't take what i just said as a compliment; think of it as a statement otherwise it would be as if i'm trying to persuade you.
(02-22-2014, 09:26 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I never knew i would get a perm. ban for it; i had the urge to cause destruction.

What did you expect for causing an utter chaos on the whole server?
(02-22-2014, 10:14 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 09:26 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I never knew i would get a perm. ban for it; i had the urge to cause destruction.

What did you expect for causing an utter chaos on the whole server?

I obviously expected that i would of course be banned, but like i said i did it due to the fact that i had the urge to cause destruction. I'm not making up an excuse, im just simply stating the truth.

I would love it if the truth would get me unbanned; frankly it isn't and i accept that. I accept that what i did was wrong, and i thought that i had a chance when posting this unban request; i obviously had been mislead.

Thank you for your time.
I see no reason to unban you as your ban is 100% valid and the chaos caused by your actions was on a huge scale. You decided to vent your emotions on the server destroying the roleplay experience of other players.

Ban stays as issued.

Denied.