Ban Request an Dall and iEnemy
Name of player: Dall and iEnemy

SteamID: dall=STEAM_0:1:26112141 and iEnemy=STEAM_0:1:12759186

Time in GMT: 1400

Server: 33x

Summary:
I own the front gates to the MTL and Have my Clans base front door prop then a citizen and a rebel basing together have told me to go away and delete all of the props and sell my doors and they have been saying that they are selling car spaces in MTL while my clan are basing there

(02-21-2014, 02:27 PM)PinappleKiller2001 Wrote: Name of player: Dall and iEnemy

SteamID: dall=STEAM_0:1:26112141 and iEnemy=STEAM_0:1:12759186

Time in GMT: 1400

Server: 33x

Summary:
I own the front gates to the MTL and Have my Clans base front door prop then a citizen and a rebel basing together have told me to go away and delete all of the props and sell my doors and they have been saying that they are selling car spaces in MTL while my clan are basing there also there are accounts of RDM
Right first off id like to say that you are not explaining the whole story,

If a admin would like to look thru the logs and see what time dall brought the door to the gates at industrial estate we owned it ages before you came any were near the garage, i was placing props down for our rp wich was that we were mechanics then one of our fellow rp ers disconnected without our knowledge which left the gates un brought but we still owned the door to the security booth that openes the gates, you cant buy the gates when you cant open them as the room has been brought, we explained this and you didnt care, i tried to reason with you but you would not listen, the admin can check the logs and see what i was doing before he brought the gates and see that i was there alot longer then you, not only that you were speaking in ic no ooc to sort the problem.

any other questions ask away ?

lets not forget the fact that you saw me building in mtl and did not ask me why i was or anything, then you proceeded to lock pick our door to gain entry in front of me.

Personally i believe you are in the wrong as i have read the rules twice over before posting and what we did was aloud you built over our stuff
24 hours to provide sufficient evidence.
Denied, insufficient evidence.