Fearless City parking 24/7 (Idea)
So what is Fearless city parking? Basically it is my idea to make a area for people to park their cars under security. I personally think this is a great idea, I came up with this idea because I have had enough of people stealing my car's whilst I'm trying to buy products in the city.

The way the system would work: There will be a booth next to the gate which will be guarded 24/7, the fencing is made out of chain link and has a working gate which slides and is run on a hydraulic which one of the guards can control from the booth.

PRICING
1 park = $200
2 parks = $ 300
forever = $2000

We are not sure where we are going to place it one choice is near Burger king on v33x if we're aloud or by the apartments. it has to be somewhere in the city, I will now present you with 3 pictures as an idea please post suggestion's thank you!

[Image: 2KsJPAb.jpg] [Image: PnNI5mQ.png][/align][Image: Y05ixOF.jpg]
The first and last image I feel are okay, it's a thought of idea which you may have fun trying to roleplay, but I suggest asking for admin approval first as of the location.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Thank you who would you recommend to contact? I have also changed it so you can access Burger King
This seems like a good idea Smile
[Image: XSmd8iM.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Sebo58's post:
  • PUZZLD
Your signature.....

Hmmm....

(Sorry for Off-Topic the idea is awesome anyhow)
The following 2 users Like Boosted's post:
  • PUZZLD, Blurr
This won't be allowed. Even if you try and get admin permit they probably won't give it to you unless it is a very well made dupe/
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • PUZZLD