I got banned for no reason.
I was banned today because I "raided." No. I shot Dryblood because he, in character told me he stole my gas from my car (How so, I don't know, maybe he drove it around, but then that's still stealing.) I even told him this, and he still put it as a "raid." I first put this in a different forum because I seem to have become mentally retarded or something.
You took me hostage with a gun as a gun dealer. Thats before I even told you about the car.

Also use the template
I didn't take you hostage, I told you "You didn't see anything" Ie: see any film where a bad guy has his gun out and a civvie walks by. And I can't now because it's less than 24 hours, and I didn't see the template thing when I first made it though. I must be going insane.
Also I did not steal your Fuel I was just trying to Make RP.

So I count RDM, Killing me as a Gun Dealer (After A warning)

I told you multiple times.

Edit the thread and add the Template or I will Close and Deny this.
It doesn't matter, if you check the thread with the template it says don't bother trying with less than 24 hours. And I was making RP too, if someone stole your stuff, wouldn't you want revenge? It's not really RDM if it's not random, and the President at the time said it was legal to use pistols. It doesn't matter how many times you told me, you still banned me without a good reason.
Well, a solid reason, should I say.
Closed no Template.