Unban Request
Your name: K.S.

Your ban ID: 44820

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: RDM

Involved: Myself, Rawwzkii, Joykill

Why we should unban you: I killed an police officer, because we was arresting my leader, firstly I went up to him, gave him a warning, then he turned around and pull out a gun straight away, I thought he was going to shoot me, so I shot back, but instead he was reloading, I don't see how that is random death match...
I was the police officer.
'gave me a warning' as in shooting me using an AK. I didn't take that as a warning, and proceeded to turn around, where you shot me again, leading to death.

About 15 minutes later, you proceed to steal my car, from the same spot (I didn't come back to collect it), and demanded $2000 for retrieval. Naturally, I wished to know why this was, but got answered with NOT A QUOTE, I closed my game by now, didn't screenshot, but best recall I can make:
Quote:Well obviously we shot you, and your car was just far from everything. I will not respond to any more of your messages due to your try to gain attention using OOC.
Thats just about how I recall Rawwzkii giving me a reason in a PM.
(02-20-2014, 10:04 PM)Joykill Wrote: I was the police officer.
'gave me a warning' as in shooting me using an AK. I didn't take that as a warning, and proceeded to turn around, where you shot me again, leading to death.

A warning as in him telling you to back off... You clearly didn't so he shot. While I was tazed on the ground I saw you taking out your pistol..

- Response to the quote from ingame -

He was banned for RDM, stealing your car doesnt really have much to do with this?
I shot once, as a warning, it wasn't like me spraying and praying...
(02-20-2014, 10:10 PM)K.S. Wrote: I shot once, as a warning, it wasn't like me spraying and praying...

Imagine this was real life.
You see an officer arresting your friend, naturally you pull out a weapon, shoot the officer, just to warn him that you would not like your friend arrested.

I think not.
(02-20-2014, 10:11 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 10:10 PM)K.S. Wrote: I shot once, as a warning, it wasn't like me spraying and praying...

You see an officer arresting your friend, naturally you pull out a weapon, shoot the officer, just to warn him that you would not like your friend arrested.

You chose to go ALONE (As a cop) to a Rebel base to arrest their leader... You dont obey their orders right away, what do you expect is going to happen?
No, I gave you a warning first, then shot you, as you just keep cuffing him...
If I saw my friend getting arrested I would not shoot the cop.

If you kill that cop you are going to have the whole government on you because of it.

The reason for the arrest was speeding. I dont understand how killing him makes your lives any easier because what resulted from it was them raiding you. Mainly because you stole his car and were demanding money from it. You are honestly just asking for the government to raid you.
(02-20-2014, 10:14 PM)Rawwzkii Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 10:11 PM)Joykill Wrote:

You chose to go ALONE (As a cop) to a Rebel base to arrest their leader... You dont obey their orders right away, what do you expect is going to happen?

I was patrolling, as I spotted a Tides Truck (you) driving recklessly. Since you did not pull over, I initiated a chase. I don't judge who to chase, and who not to, by their character skin. You stop at a gate near the UM, get out after I told you multiple times, pointing a gun at your vehicle, yet you still say 'No' as I try to handcuff you, when you're out of your vehicle. As you attempt to move back, while I'm handcuffing you, I use the tazer. You become a ragdoll, K.S. shows up, shoots me without any warning, and well.. you get the story from here.
Here how is how it went, I gave him warning, he kept on cuffing, I shot once, he turned around straight away, as if he was going to shoot me, so I WOULD SHOOT BACK, but it showed he was reloading... Firstly if I were to kill him, no one is going to know about it... we stole the car to hide the evidence, but before this***, they have done multiple things to us, which we were extremely not happy with, for example, almost killed the rebel leader, just because he was speeding, by some other cop, they came randomly raided us once already, for someone requested in we were shooting at people, which we did not.