Unban Request - Jilius Erving
Your name: Jilius Erving

Your ban ID: 44784

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: FailRP / Warned you already

Involved: Jamie, Drogas and me

Why we should unban you: I was banned for "Failrp" when I was rping correctly. Jamie was doing Steven Hawking RP and I was screwing with him by grabbing a prop from his wheel chair and it spazzed out. Drogas pulled me up and warned me, I complied he put me back down and Jamie was being rude (In a RP sense). So I pulled a knife out and threatened him. He was being disrespectful to me and I believe I had every right to. His guard whips out a galil kills me and then I get banned. I am sorry for making his wheel chair spaz out but I think it was a legitimate RP reason to threaten him.
(02-20-2014, 08:54 PM)McNastyCreamSplash Wrote: I was rping correctly. Jamie was doing Steven Hawking RP and I was screwing with him by grabbing a prop from his wheel chair and it spazzed out.

Well I was rping correctly I just wanted to see if you grab a prop from the chair if it would spaz it out which it did, and I appoligize
I told you to stop FailRPing with the wheelchair and the next thing you see is you pulling a knife on him.

Its was complete failRP you were the only one in this fight you said you had with him.

Denied.