BR SlickNick
Name of player:SlickNick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83334286

Time in GMT: 7:00pm (ca)

Server: v2d

Summary:Well i was doing a Tattoo artist RP, and a guy (SlickNick) came in requesting a Tattoo of a butterfly, nothing weird there, but it got weird, fast, he then requested a Human Leg on top of the butterfly's left leg, with a sword through it, and a green tractor with a red carrot puncturing the wheel, and a purple turtle with a six-pack running. That was already weird enough, but then as i was RPing along he started saying things like his hands were falling off and running to the door and that he was "Mutating" at this point my IC Char would obviously be terrified, so i started backing up to the corner, thats when it started, RapeRP, he started whispering to me that he would rape me and that he knew where i lived, then thinking he might be joking (you sometimes get weirdos like that) i pretended to pass out, then i see the /me command **pulls your pants pown** and in normal chat ooh yeh ooh!. anyway after this blew over i pmd him asking what it was about (sadly i didnt have the sence to printscreen thet) and he started to put the blame on me about the "Wierd tattoo" that he had requested(logs should show the PM conversation) so really he took it too far, i was just tying to RP and wasnt gonna stop the whole thin shouting "OMG RAPERP BR!!!!" so i waited to see what would happen and it only got worse.

Evidence:

[Image: vBmdPkH.jpg]

[Image: EJ40iRW.jpg]

[Image: L1NTJAM.jpg]

[Image: sUYkAic.jpg]

Edit: Also he told me in PM that he had "Skipped" the actual raping part, and well i think the photos speak for themselves

-BlackForestAdam
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Approved