Unban Request
[b]Your name:benoy101 ☺®

[b]Your ban ID:44723

[b]Banned by:[FL] Beflok

[b]Reason:BRA (42818) - Randomly shooting window, misuse of govt issued weaps

[b]Involved: A gun dealer i was trying to help!

[b]Why we should unban you: I was Sru at the time. i was walking around making sure everything was ok. and a gun dealer asked me if i could shoot the window out for him so he could make his shop. i said idk if the window breaks, so i said i would try so i shot it. and it did not break. so i said sorry dude it wont break. and i left. i did not know this was a ban-able offense. i was just trying to help the guy out. i very sorry i did not know i could get in to trouble. only lending a helping hand. i hope you can un ban me. Smile thanks

as you can see in the video im the sru. and i shot the glass a few times, the gun dealer said "OH" meaning that's it was not working. than after you here him say "did not know that" that other cop idk he just started shooting. i don't know him. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42818
When someone asks you to do something like that next time ask yourself... "Would you see this happening in real life?" The answer is no. Government issued weapons are only to be used as a last resort. Weapons are not toys.

Why would he even need to break the glass to make a shop anyways? Maybe you did or didn't know that was ok but the ban is there to make sure you learn from your mistakes.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!