Ban Request Ahsoka
Exclamation 
Player name: Ahsoka

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:27840680

Time in GMT: Friday, 22 July 4:28:21 a.m (GMT + 2:00)
Found Here

Summary:
1)
First he shot sgt t-rex, and after he is saying that you arent allowed to be in nexus, even though the president havent made a law about it, and it is in the perma rules. thats hes reason

2)
He shot the President because he "pulled out a sniper", witch should be impossible, and then rdmed hes boss and after saying it was the corleone, but if it was us he wouldnt have respawned as president

3)
Almost arrested me because i "broke nlr", and enterd nexus because we wanted to talk with the president about getting hes goverment going well. (stop some of the minging)

Evidence

The perma rule, about the nexus:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP]Sgt. T-rEX: nice Rdm there! thank you Fraps !
(<3) (OOC) Ahsoka: you were in nexus Smile
(OOC) Ûnnamed: There aint a law about cant enter nexus.. lol
(<3) (OOC) Ahsoka: Its a perma law dumbass
(OOC) Ûnnamed: How come i cant find that "perma rule"

Would love pics also.. but the top of my chat dissaperd.

The fact he killed the President
[Image: ashoka1.jpg]

And the NLR thing
[Image: ahsoka.jpg]

And to show about the rdm thing i got t-rex to confirm i didnt rejoin
[Image: ahsoka1.jpg]
Bump?
Nexus is a permalaw Tounge you can be arrested or shit if you have hostile intentions if you go behind the Nexus Desk (Those are the words of the servar)
Just wondering how come they arent in the rules -.-?
(07-24-2011, 03:30 PM)Unnamed Wrote: Just wondering how come they arent in the rules -.-?

Because they are laws? Not rules

Rules are something you fallow so you don't get banned.

Law's are something you fallow so you don't get arrested.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
[Image: 2zi1ono.jpg]
Okay my bad on that one. then there is 2 left
And the president typed that if we wanted to see him we just could come up. ^^ but idk if thats something?
And the president typed that if we wanted to see him we just could come up. ^^ but idk if thats something?
Nervous I didnt ever say that...
I dont understand how pulling out a sniper is impossible?
(07-28-2011, 03:53 AM)Daniboy111 Wrote: I dont understand how pulling out a sniper is impossible?

Ya the pres can't have any guns it won't allow him to pull one out of his backpack which sucks since a pres can't fish but that is off topic. So if he is correct that is Rdm.