Unban, 8 Months Later.
Your name: ProudBlackWomen

Your ban ID: (34504 34511)

Banned by: ([FL] spartanjunior31 [FL] Termin)

Reason: (Prop spamming,attempting to propkill, Big props all over the city while spawning them on the air, no intention to rp)

(Threatening DDoS)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Before i get started here are old topic's, ect.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34794 http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34791

Anyways let's begin, it's been a long 9 months i must say, and i will say there is no better city role play style server's out there. PS i will not be using anything as a excuse or guilt trip ect, even tho it may sound like it. And ill try to make this quick as possible so i don't take your time away from being in game moderating. Anyways let's start with the DDoS ban. First of all i was not the one DDosing, when the 1 month or how ever long the DDoS event took place. Second when i played, in the rules there was nothing about team speak effecting your in game account. Yes i came on team speak and poked him and said Enjoy the DDos, reason for that was because i got mad that i got banned, so i went in there and started being a smart ass. But yes when i played Team Speak Had nothing to do with getting banned ingame, perm ragged ect. But i do apologize for being a smart ass. I just was so mad the server was getting DDoS. Now for the Prop spamming the big props in town. My friend was over we were being stupid and start messing with the server for that 10 mins we did it until the ban message came up. I loved playing your server and it's the only good city rp out there. It's been 9 months iv grown up more and got more mature. But you guys may not think so, up to you. I know spamming those props was wrong i made people who were in the city mad for that 10 mins it happened, and im sorry for messing with there game time. Im sorry and let's see how this plays out. Thanks Soul for all the help mate.)
Zero tolerance violation.