[Unban Appeal] Jack
Your name: Now it is Jack, then it was [MoMi] Equalnoxed

Your ban ID: 42696

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: I was banned for RDMing, Team killing and it was a longer ban due to being a 10th Ban.

Involved: Me, ZedsDead and the Police Officer I murdered whilst I was an SRU.

Why we should unban you: Basically even though in the end I deserved the ban because I murdered him in the admin situation because I was a little bit angry due to ZedsDead not listening to my side of the story but the reason I murdered the Police Officer was because I watched him run over three people and when I asked him to step out the car he stepped out the car with a shotgun and aimed it at me... I already had my assault rifle aimed at the car so when he was screaming at me to put my weapon down I shot him down because I wasn't risking my life and other civilians who were by standers some of which may have been NLRing from when they were ran over. I felt it was a reasonable kill, but I did deserve my ban.

I feel as though me already waiting a month and 8 days was quite enough for my ban, I hope an Admin will be able to see why I should be unbanned.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Actually no, I fail to see any reason to unban you. All I've seen is a bad temper and blatant disregard for our rules or RP in general.
I don't see a reason for this ban to be removed nor shortened.
This is your 10'th ban. You're getting close to the end on FL and you don't seem to have any respect for the rules nor are you a person who seems to enjoy passive RP, but rather to equip a gun and look for a reason to shoot people.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yet I have two RP points.

Love you all <3
And this should convince us?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(02-19-2014, 04:42 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I don't see a reason for this ban to be removed nor shortened.
This is your 10'th ban. You're getting close to the end on FL and you don't seem to have any respect for the rules nor are you a person who seems to enjoy passive RP, but rather to equip a gun and look for a reason to shoot people.

I was simply quoting this, you made the claim that I don't enjoy passive RP yet I got 2 RP points doing Passive RP Smile
To be honest, getting two RP points is hardly evidence of you doing alot of passiveRP. This only proves you were RPing at the right time.

Do you have anything else to add to your case before a conclusion has been taken?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I would like to add that I have played Fearless for quiet some time and feel that my actions were definitely not appropriate for that situation.
Denied.

No reason was found to remove/shortening your ban. You broke the rules and you did something totally unacceptable. Wait out your time.

Note: You are getting close to your end on FL. I suggest you read the rules and guides a few times because this is your last chance before a permaban

Your bans show that you are very aggressive and have little respect for the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme