Baskingner - Breaking fearRP
Name of player: Baskingner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT: 11:00

Server: v2d

Summary: He broke fearRP, in the way of refusing to go back in to his jail cell.

Evidence:
I know my microphone doesn't sound in the video, but chat shows pretty clearly, that I ask him to go back.
Is it allowed to defend myself here or do i need to wait?
(02-19-2014, 12:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Is it allowed to defend myself here or do i need to wait?

Since you're involved, you can post your side of the matter.
(02-19-2014, 12:10 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 12:04 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Is it allowed to defend myself here or do i need to wait?

Oh okay, well this video is only showing 10% of what really happened. i was arrested (for no apperent reason) with 3 other guys. He shot them both and threathend too shoot me as well. when i asked him why (what you can see in the video) he was just ignoring me and said i should get back at my cell. i kept asking because he did this before to me and i didnt want to wait another 15 minutes!
(02-19-2014, 12:54 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Oh okay, well this video is only showing 10% of what really happened. i was arrested (for no apperent reason) with 3 other guys. He shot them both and threathend too shoot me as well. when i asked him why (what you can see in the video) he was just ignoring me and said i should get back at my cell. i kept asking because he did this before to me and i didnt want to wait another 15 minutes!

Whatever the case, fearRP applies. I never shot any of the '3 other guys', you mentioned, neither did I ever threaten to shoot you. Additionally, all I asked you to do, was to go back to your cell, you would not get arrested once again, and once again, that is no reason to not follow fearRP.
I would like to see some evidence on this.
[involved]

You and the other guy who got arrested went out of the jail because it was open. So you guys went down with the elevator and we (SRU + Pres + Some police) Was down their and told them to go back in the elevator.
[Image: rkCInQ8.jpg]

Then you guys refuses to go back to the jail and went to the garage and lobby. (While breaking FearRP)
[Image: 35TZEbg.jpg]

And when i escorded one guy to the jail he refuses to go in the jail.

[Image: rFjL6G4.jpg]

That's all i got.

(02-19-2014, 01:01 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 12:54 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Whatever the case, fearRP applies. I never shot any of the '3 other guys', you mentioned, neither did I ever threaten to shoot you. Additionally, all I asked you to do, was to go back to your cell, you would not get arrested once again, and once again, that is no reason to not follow fearRP.
I would like to see some evidence on this.

Their is NEVER EVER a shot fired or a men killed. Your Lying.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Im absolutely not lying! you can ask pixlemaster! my prison cell got opened because my "room mate" was threatening the cops for killing them next time they got out. the other guy ran for it and i had no idea what was going on, next thing what happens is that pixelmaster was getting shot and i was under arrest again! after complaining for 30 seconds about it and asking what was going on i went back to my cell (what isnt shown in the video (why o why? )). i never intended to break RPfear and if you said a little bit more then "fack off go back to your cell" this never would have happened!
(02-19-2014, 01:51 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
Quote:Their is NEVER EVER a shot fired or a men killed. Your Lying.

Im absolutely not lying! you can ask pixlemaster! my prison cell got opened because my "room mate" was threatening the cops for killing them next time they got out. the other guy ran for it and i had no idea what was going on, next thing what happens is that pixelmaster was getting shot and i was under arrest again! after complaining for 30 seconds about it and asking what was going on i went back to my cell (what isnt shown in the video (why o why? )). i never intended to break RPfear and if you said a little bit more then "fack off go back to your cell" this never would have happened!

'after complaining for 30 seconds about it and asking what was going on i went back to my cell'
No. The officer shown in the video shot you. Logs can confirm this.
Nevertheless you should follow fearRP from the moment I point a gun at you, not after '30 seconds.. ...asking what was going on'.

'i never intended to break RPfear and if you said a little bit more then "fack off go back to your cell"'
If you've never intended to break fearRP, why didn't you just walk back, when ordered to? I should not need to say any more than "fack off go back to your cell" to get you following fearRP.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was the president at this time.
These people were breaking fear rp by running away, officers had guns and tazers at them, refused to go back to there cell though.
(02-19-2014, 02:06 PM)ThrunningIacboy Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 01:51 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

[/quote]

I was the president at this time.
These people were breaking fear rp by running away, officers had guns and tazers at them, refused to go back to there cell though.
[/quote]

On those pictures i guess, but that wasnt involving me. I was in my cell back then (my ign is baskingner)