[Unofficial] Mangano Family
Name: Blake Nightly

Steamname: [FL:RP] NightHawkd

Bans: I had one ban a long time ago for NLR but have not been banned ever since then.

Describe yourself: Smart, Funny, Loyal, always willing to help out whom ever I am with. I will not back down from anyone.

Nationality: American

Specialities: I specialize in Heavy arms and sniping.

Position: If you mean what do I wish to do then I wish to join and work my way up to what ever rank I can possibly get too and help out any all of my fellow family members. That is if I get in.

What you can offer & why do you apply: I can offer a good loyal person who wishes to help out his family, if I get in. I also can offer someone who will not back down and will fight until told to stop or until I die. I wish to apply because I have rped with a couple of you and really enjoyed it. Plus I wish to help out as much as I can.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(02-24-2014, 04:54 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Name: Blake Nightly

Steamname: [FL:RP] NightHawkd

Bans: I had one ban a long time ago for NLR but have not been banned ever since then.

Describe yourself: Smart, Funny, Loyal, always willing to help out whom ever I am with. I will not back down from anyone.

Nationality: American

Specialities: I specialize in Heavy arms and sniping.

Position: If you mean what do I wish to do then I wish to join and work my way up to what ever rank I can possibly get too and help out any all of my fellow family members. That is if I get in.

What you can offer & why do you apply: I can offer a good loyal person who wishes to help out his family, if I get in. I also can offer someone who will not back down and will fight until told to stop or until I die. I wish to apply because I have rped with a couple of you and really enjoyed it. Plus I wish to help out as much as I can.

-

I've reviewed your Application, and i've accepted it.

- You'll start from Capo. I already saw how you play'd abit. And want too see more, you managed too make a good laugh of today, and has proven much by your humor.
- You'll be written on as a Capo, work your Ranks up!
Congrats!
Thank you so very much and will not let you down!
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
[b]Name: Mac Langford

[b]Steamname: arandomplatypus

[b]Age: 18

[b]Bans: 1 for random raid pres switched during raid and never said anything

[b]Describe yourself: Loyal to the group, hardworking, friendly but can be violent if need be.

[b]Nationality: Canadian

[b]Specialities: Sniping and setting up security camera systems

[b]Position: Whatever position best helps the group, I would like to be middle of the pack but am not against working my way up the clan.

[b]What you can offer & why do you apply: I have multiple friends in the clan and just want to be part of a clan on fearless, it is the only server I play on garry's mod and this looks like a great clan to be in.
(02-25-2014, 01:56 AM)arandomplatypus Wrote: [b]Name: Mac Langford

[b]Steamname: arandomplatypus

[b]Age: 18

[b]Bans: 1 for random raid pres switched during raid and never said anything

[b]Describe yourself: Loyal to the group, hardworking, friendly but can be violent if need be.

[b]Nationality: Canadian

[b]Specialities: Sniping and setting up security camera systems

[b]Position: Whatever position best helps the group, I would like to be middle of the pack but am not against working my way up the clan.

[b]What you can offer & why do you apply: I have multiple friends in the clan and just want to be part of a clan on fearless, it is the only server I play on garry's mod and this looks like a great clan to be in.

----------------------------------------

Accepted, I place you as a Soldato, and i hope that you can work your way up Smile

Good Luck, we'll be seeing soon Smile.
b]Name: [/b] Ted Chang

Steamname Power Ranger 2.0

Bans: 2 One for prop pushing and I don't remember the other but ever since I been clean.

Describe yourself: Smart,Loyal, and a marksman.

Nationality: Asian American

Specialities: Weapons, guarding, loyal, and listen to orders.

Position: Mademan

What you can offer & why do you apply: I can offer support if you get in a fight or guard a base. Also, I want to join another mafia clan because of the excitement and the clan looks great.
(03-01-2014, 02:29 AM)Power Ranger 2.0 Wrote: b]Name: [/b] Ted Chang

Steamname Power Ranger 2.0

Bans: 2 One for prop pushing and I don't remember the other but ever since I been clean.

Describe yourself: Smart,Loyal, and a marksman.

Nationality: Asian American

Specialities: Weapons, guarding, loyal, and listen to orders.

Position: Mademan

What you can offer & why do you apply: I can offer support if you get in a fight or guard a base. Also, I want to join another mafia clan because of the excitement and the clan looks great.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said you were "Guarding" and you were "Loyal" - Had speciailites too guns. And you listen too orders.

And i met you today in the City. You were following me around, like my own shadow, Which means i can trust you.. The Ombre, aint powerful. But they have their own reasons, and they have their own World..
I will see you as my Ombra.

I will add you under "Don's Ombre"
Welcome too the Family
Name: Charles Mortal

Steamname Analcry

Bans: 0

Describe yourself: Mafia RP lover.

Nationality: Tunisian

Specialities: Racket / Leading

Position: Head Capo

What you can offer & why do you apply: I apply because Mafia RP is my favorite scenario that I love to play. It's the one I've played the most.
I will employ my previous experiences and my patience within this family to try and help it advance forward.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
(03-14-2014, 12:47 AM)Analcry Wrote: Name: Charles Mortal

Steamname Analcry

Bans: 0

Describe yourself: Mafia RP lover.

Nationality: Tunisian

Specialities: Racket / Leading

Position: Head Capo

What you can offer & why do you apply: I apply because Mafia RP is my favorite scenario that I love to play. It's the one I've played the most.
I will employ my previous experiences and my patience within this family to try and help it advance forward.

Your message has been reviewed by the Don. An interview will be set up for you. The Manganos, shall reunite first. Then we'll find you in town! - See you Soon!

- Don Mangano
Name: Sean

Steamname: Spankme2times305

Bans: 2

[b]Describe yourself: Could be nice, Gets angry really fast, Good driver.

[b]Nationality: Italian,Assyrian

Specialties: Good at any sort of fight from fist fights to knife fights. Guns are my most well used weapon..

Position: Consigliere

What you can offer & why do you apply:I can offer Myself to the best of my help to the family. Ill be there anytime they need me to be. Im applying because i know that i could do my job at the greatest of ways.
Selinookh