Unban Request Bobtinator
Your name: Bobtinator

Your ban ID: 44094

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38811956

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: NLR / Revenge killing / 50+ kills / 7 bans in about a month take a break

Involved: N1pplez0r, Arnold McDildo, - friends RobbTja and some other people I forgot their name are cops who tried to raid us

Why we should unban you: Ok first of all I am sorry for my NLR / Revenge Killing I cant say anything about those but I can say that +50 kills were pretty unfair for me. Yeah you know 50 kills are so much but they were not for a reason. %95 of the kills were to cops who where trying to raid me and my 4 friends which I got names of 2 of them. Those cops didnt have a search warrant in each of us, or even arrest warrant. That was unfair and they came in with MP5's and they didnt do even anything they didnt give us a warning they just came and started killing us and what could we do? I wasnt the leader of the house so the leader told me that I should kill the cops because they are rule breaking, They broke NLR nearly 10 times maybe even more... WHEN THIS ACTION AT THE TOP I never died so It wasnt break of NLR there.

Yes I know I still made some rule breaking but cant u atleast reduce it? I have a young brother who is the owner of this account and this was my fault. I made this..

Sorry alot, Please but Please atleast reduce the time if you can
Right as I get on the server I see you killed and you coming back and killing him.

That makes one out of fifty that was invalid. So using common sense I am guessing others were not as well because the first kill you had while I was on was a Revenge kill.

The main reason for your ban time was because of the last part of this being your 7th ban in a little over a month. That is where the issue lies. Bans in the past did nothing for you as you continued to break the rules. I honestly do not feel that this ban should be shortened at all because a longer time is now needed for you to take a break and grasp what type of things are and are not allowed on Fearless.
I forgot to add who killed me.. It was GoldenNugget STEAM_0:1:75451237 I was pretty mad to him because he kept killing me with his knife.. I lost my kevlar and some more stuff. I just couldnt control myself and killed him.. sorry
Apology accepted.

But you are going to have to wait out the time because the ban is valid and so is the time.

Denied.